Discussion about Paula, a Brunette camgirl

Name: Paula

She works under 2 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• This lady is an angel when it comes to beauty and looks, but she has no respect for loyal 'customers'. You can be in her room talking to her every day or so, just being friendly and she will always treat you like you're a new guy/weirdo and unless you show her a whole lot of tokens she will not have any attention for you. Also, if you don't give her tokens and talk too much in her opinion she will permanently ban you without warning and you don't even need to be offensive for that. Some friends of mine had this situation. Enjoy her lovely body and admire her perfect boobs, but do so in silence and only talk if you have the tokens to keep her interest in you. That's my advice!

• True story!

• Well I can certify the opposite. Its has been a very long time that I give her only a few tokens now and then and we never stop talking of about everything for almost 2 years now. I am pretty sure Herminie knows who are the real "loyal" customers and the false one. I can certify she is totally committed to the real ones. Now if she does not get on with a member, then this is another issue. You may come everyday but if she consider you as pretty annoying then as anybody would do she wont make any effort but will alwasy remain polite.

• CuteHermie is a true professional. She is always stunningly presented. Be prepared to spend to see anything, she rarely gets naked in free chat. However her group shows are well paced and good value for money. I would not say she is the most loyal or friendly camgirl, but flip that around she doesn't waste a customers time with fake friendship or attempts at emotional blackmail.

• great great girl, I highly recomend her and damn her videos are hot. and dat ass she has!!!!