Tattoo camgirl 1Nicolle, camming since 2010

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2010 to 2020, and worked under 10 different nicknames on 6 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• OMG this girl is amazing

• More than once someone reported all her accounts as closed. Well, all the accounts reported are currently not closed. Maybe she hasn't been using them for a long time. But all the profiles are still up.

• This young lady is the most amazing hardest working woman on the internet. As much as I would love to come to a Charming kitty, i would be depriving the internet of it's number 1 star. She is ultimately satisfying. There are none bette. I ever I wanted a woman it is this one. Billy

• I will try to articulate.Charming kitty will leave you breathless. She cannot be over praised. Please find this woman on her website and tip her heavily. You owe it to yourself to know this incrediblle lady.

• Outstanding labia round hips and tits and ass and eyes that smolder with passion always on wet wet simmer

• CharmingKitty gave me an instant boner the day I saw her! With her luscious tits, legs and sexy ass, shes definitely a 5 star winner on my book! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a fun time on MFC!

• A MOST LOVELY YOUNG LADY, INSIDE AND OUT. PURE CLASS. CAN'T IMAGINE HANGING IN ANY OTHER ROOM!......TRUELY A SPECIAL PERSON!

• just a bad [girl], trying to get tips for nothing, not worth checking her out. better try another one

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: I fixed that for you.</i>

• she is boooorrrrriiiiiing

• So why do you keep watching her and talking about her? I mean, you are the same person who posted a negative comment 3 months ago under the name "dissapointed". Now you are back as "socalledjohn" to post yet another negative comment, this time even more vague than the first one. If you don't like her, follow your own advice and try another one.

• My Eve,. :))

• married since almost 2 years now. as usual tricked everyone

• Actually was married, got divorced a few years back. I have seen the divorce papers and I have seen her passport before with her married name and now since it was removed. So yes she was married, but is not now. Don't know how any cam girl tricks anyone they work these sites to make money, not sure how many guys would tip or go private if any girl said she was married and actually had a real life outside of being on cam.