Discussion about Katee, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2010

Katee handbra

Katee is a busty American camgirl who has been since 2010, mainly on MyFreeCams. She is also a content creator on OnlyFans.

Name Katee
Age 31 years old
Country United States
CWSW page /models/4286

Comments

• Super hot. But any idea why she never speaks on cam? She has mic, audio works, we can hear the music... but she never says a word.

• Will she get online on ImLive? She joined 3 weeks ago and so far she only got online once. Her profile says "Catch me here every Saturday for a special show" but she is never online there. I checked on 2 saturdays.

• BEST TITS EVER!

• camming for 5 years, never spoke a single word and still makes lots of money. that is remarkable.

• This woman's popularity is a complete conundrum. All she does is shake her tits and dance around and guys throw stupid amounts of money at her without even seeing her peach. Made the mistake of going into a group chat thinking we would get more out of her, and I couldn't have been more disappointed. When she finally does drop her panties to show of the goods, she turns on these weird infrared effects and other camera effects that make it difficult to see whats going on.

Maybe its me because like I said, guys throw stupid amounts of cash at her for all of this. She's a cute girl and all but not so much that i wanna throw 2000 tokens at her and I don't even get to see the goods. Complete waste of time if you ask me.

• LOL! You didn't know that? She's a teaser. Pretty much everybody on MFC knows that already. But she should make it more clear. Though I don't think she wants to be clear on that. It seems she is still getting new tippers that spend good money to see something she won't show. If she was clear on that, they wouldn't tip.

• There is a video out there on at least one tube site. It is watermarked with her site url. It is a bit dark, low quality, her face doesn't appear much and the tits, although big, don't look exactly like hers. Not sure if that is really her. I don't know, maybe it was the angle. Can anyone confirm that is her? She appears doing things she never did before.

• No longer a teaser. She rarely streams live anymore, only to use MFC traffic to bump herself and remind people that she's still around. Her last streams were to do club shows and justify to her fans why keep paying for subscription. Nowadays she is only selling content and subscriptions on MFC Share and OnlyFans. You can find there videos of her masturbating and doing anal with dildo. It was a long wait to see her dropping the busty girl teasing routine.
  • Definitely a beautiful woman and she has a plethora of free video content out there. So don't need to subscribe to anything to see the "goods" so to speak.