Discussion about Diana, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2011

Name: Diana

She was a camgirl from 2011 to 2013, and worked under 4 different nicknames on 3 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• this lady is as hot as they come, but she is a liar, a cheater and a thief. Do not give this

lady any money. She will lie to you till you leave. She has stolen from and hurt alot of people.

• as the man says she as hot as they get. But she will tell you anything to get you to spent you money. will lie till you cant take no more make you leave.

Trust me she Hurts people.. In the End..

• stolen? you joke? youself press pvt :D :D :D nobody force u

• I wish i'd seen these comments a while back. Inga used me as well. And the same thing happened to me. Lots of false hopes and promises...as long as i was paying for it. Alexander must still be paying for it....you're a nothing in her life. You are just a pawn who believes you are going to get closer to her....if you do her deeds. This thing is a liar and a cheater beyond any thing you can imagine. I was not just a cam fan. She has hurt a lot of people. She is rotten inside....she is not a nice person. I have nothing left...and that's when she was gone. She makes herself out as the victim....every one is picking on.

• I wish i'd seen these comments a while back. Inga used me as well. And the same thing happened to me. Lots of false hopes and promises...as long as i was paying for it. Alexander must still be paying for it....you're a nothing in her life. You are just a pawn who believes you are going to get closer to her....if you do her deeds. This thing is a liar and a cheater beyond any thing you can imagine. I was not just a cam fan. She has hurt a lot of people. She is rotten inside....she is not a nice person. I have nothing left...and that's when she was gone. She makes herself out as the victim....every one is picking on.

• Wow. I'm seeing more posts every week of guys losing their shit over camgirls.

Listen up guys: Don't fall in love and you won't get hurt.

• I agree with axle. you can't really expect to develop any serious friendships or romantic relationships on sites like these. Most of the girls on camsites are there just for the money and most probably already have boyfriends anyway. They pretend to like you just so you can come back to their room. Unless you're rich and a very handsome guy these girls don't care about you. You only help pay their bills.

• yes, also what is really crazy is guys like WolverineNoelCoward can't let this go. alot of times they go back, haven't learned, check out this particular model's page. he's still leaving her messages, song lyrics, poems, etc. he's still in love, probably losing his wallet and will get hurt again.

• wow WolverineNoelCoward. after saying these bad things about this camgirl and leaving mean tags here - i still see that you're leaving love song lyrics and messages for this model on her LJ page. did you forgive her? lol.

• Where are you getting that her name is Inga, she's 25, and from Moldova? As far as I can tell, not one of those things is true. I'm curious as to where this information came from?

• Hey Walt....it comes from a year and a half relationship with her. She cheated and lied to you with me. The best part is all of these skype, e mails, and LJ transcripts that proves what i say to you. She is such a good little actress...even for you. You must have a lot of money....when mine ran out....she was gone. Some of us know two sides to her....you only know one. From her days as SweetAvrora to her closing of that account...to her new personality...when she came back to me...saying it was gonna be different this time....same time as the new guy started pissing on her page....right up till October when she changed her skype account. Ring a bell? Do you have a reputation that matters? Have your counsel do an in depth google search. Simpatie.ro.....is an interesting place to start. I don't want her back....only a heads up for the new guy....a liar and cheater will always be a liar and a cheater. You don't know all of this person!!

• it looks like she hasnt been online in over a month. why did she change her skype? and are you the one posting Celine Deon lyrics on her LJ profile?

• WolverineNoelCoward, I'm confused. My previous question wasn't meant for you. It was for whomever runs this website and had posted her name as Inga from Moldova. Because I've never heard her say any of those things. She's a Russian who goes by Diana, right? What do you mean you had a relationship with her? Was that online, or do you know her personally? Would love to hear more. I wasn't even aware she was on Skype. What is her account name there?

• Sadly he is the same angry guy posting mean things on this website and "sweet" guy posting Celine Deon and other lyrics and poems, etc. on her LJ profile. His latest posts on her profile was just yesterday - again after his latest angry post above! It's like a split personality. I hope Justcandy03 watches out for this guy.

• She has used the name Inga with me, saying she was from Moldova. In her early LJ days, she explicitly said in her self-description "do not fall in love with me". There is no doubt she is very smart, sexy, and complicated. I would also say that if a guy is saying negative things here but plying her with sweetness and love in LJ, then maybe he's just trying to keep the rest of us away. Bottom line is that almost any woman here is trying to earn money. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, or in the process telling us a story that makes us happy. Yes, her job is to create a fantasy. Each of us needs to be realistic about that and live with that fact.

• I'm curious Noel... i've talking with her for several months now via email. We talked briefly on skype back in January or February, don't remember exactly, but she mentioned a couple of times of a guy who hounded her and was very bitter towards her. I think this sounds like you based on your comments here. I know she changed/deleted her Skype sometime this summer and wonder if it was because of you. Also why she took the long 2 month vacation this fall as well.

I will say I've had my share of arguments with her, often times me being portrayed as the bad guy. But I don't do more than 1 or 2 pvts a month with her nor do I spend hours in her free chat like some others. However, we still talk nearly every day via email and other methods on occasion.

I know she is not Russian and that Diana is not her real name.

Just curious what happened with you and her? If I can learn from someone else's mistakes I'd prefer that rather than making my own.

• ScottPilgram... I've been talking to this same girl via messages on LiveJasmin. Is that what you mean by email? Or, do you guys communicate by another method? I'm just curious how you know she is not Russian? Do you think you know where she lives, or is from, then?

NoelCoward... I want to join the others on here by asking if you would tell your full story with your connection to this girl. Why should we believe anything you say if you won't be more specific?...

• My name is Noel Coward. I am NOT WolverineNoelCoward. I am also NOT NoelCoward2 who has recently been appearing in her freechat. I had never said anything critical about this model, either here or anywhere else. I have had no reason to do so in the past, I have no reason to do so now, and I will not have any reason to do so in the future. My relationship with her is strictly private. I hope I have cleared up the confusion about my identity and that ugly, speculative, rumour-filled, non-substantiated, hateful, misleading, unethical, immoral, cruel, and wrong comments and information about her will no longer continue to appear on this site.

• My name is Noel Coward. I am NOT WolverineNoelCoward. I am also NOT NoelCoward2 who has recently been appearing in her freechat. I had never said anything critical about this model, either here or anywhere else. I have had no reason to do so in the past, I have no reason to do so now, and I will not have any reason to do so in the future. My relationship with her is strictly private. I hope I have cleared up the confusion about my identity and that ugly, speculative, rumour-filled, non-substantiated, hateful, misleading, unethical, immoral, cruel, and wrong comments and information about her will no longer continue to appear on this site.

• So who is the bitter guy claiming she cheated on him and why is he trying to portray himself as NoelCoward?

• So, I take it, NoelCoward (crazy, obviously... most likely a serial killer) is not who we want answers from, but rather, someone going by WolverineNoelCoward... Whatever... That seems pretty easy to fix... WolverineNoelCoward, how about you provide some clarity about this girl and your relationship to her?...

ScottPilgram... You still haven't answered any of my questions... I'm just curious how you know she is not Russian? Do you think you know where she lives, or is originally from, then?... Did you talk to her on Skype? What was her account name before she deleted it?...

• Without giving too much away (because it is her info) I am certain she does not live in Russia. Now, is she Russian by birth? Perhaps. I don't know and I've never asked. I have a fairly solid idea of where she lives as well, again this she told me in private confidence so not my right to share this info.

Have not had a Skype call with her ever. If she did not give you her account name it is not my place to share that info with you. That being said it has not been active for over 9 months.

These things I know because she told me. If she did not tell you it is not my place to share that info with you without her permission.

• i actually have her phone number or some number

an e-mail adress

and some other info

which she told me in pvt

like scott i know for certain that she does not live in russia

i have a name as well which is not inga

is all of this true or lies?

who knows

and i dont know about u guys but she has been married for a while as far as i know

so how did u get into relationships with her?

• also would love to talk to scott if possible

dont wanna make any mistakes

since your situation and mine seem quite,quite similar thx

• Let me be the first to say it: Both Scott and Mochi are full of shit. Anybody can claim on the internet to have some sort of special relationship with a cam model. But, unless you can prove one single thing that you can't find out by simply talking to this girl in free, you don't have a "situation."

• The anal video she did on MFC in public will be out there for ever. Tell her to stop calling me.!!!....267-966-9188

• at this point I don't know which one of the noels is creepier

• She has told me that she loves me and I'm her love

And I ve heard her tell the exact same things to other Guys

Am I hurt ? Yes

Am I angry at her? No

We all make the choice to press that button

Noelcoward, the angry one and the sweet one

Just seem to be obsessed