Discussion about HotBonbon, camming since 2012

Name:

She is a camgirl since 2012, and works under 6 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• If you are looking for nude, sex or any kind of erotic stuff, don't bother. Also don't expect your PVT shows to be PVT, she broadcasts them in Freechat on the other sites at the same time and spends half her time during the show chatting with guys on the other sites!!! A complete waste of money.

• Changed her ID on myfreecams.com to IneartNicolle and closed JaneNicolle

• JaneNicolle is still open. The "new" account was actually created (Sep 2010) before the "old" account (Dec 2012). I guess she works for a studio and the studio just told her to now use that account. Maybe because of the camscore. One account has a camscore of 616 and the other, that she is using now, has a camscore of 1922.

• Two weeks later... the camscore is burned. It dropped from 1922 to 561. Which is lower than the camscore she had on the previous account.

• I am not surprised the camscore has dropped. There is definitely a niche for non nude models, but only those who are upfront with customers. This model just refuses to tell the truth about here non nude status and for most customers this means that they take her private under false expectations.

• Anyone know if she is still camming??

• She is back on myfreecams as HannyBunny... wtf?????

• I don't mean to sound negative but she seems to truly believe that if she changes her name then she can just do whatever she has always done and people will tip her. She is a nice girl but people might require more than word games and music. Instead of changing her name maybe she should just change what she is doing in order to attract more clients. That does not mean being nude but realizing that in a tight economy people are really looking for value for money. However she does seem to have become a controversial camgirl not for being non-nude but for her general attitude when clients ask her about nudity on a SEX WEBCAM site. This girl has great potential but maybe needs more help from her studio to realise that potential.

• whats wrong on being a non nude model?

• There is absolutely nothing wrong at all with non-nude models. Most are great fun, have great personalities and are an absolute dream. However they do need to have something more than word games, music and chat. I know of one that offers lessons in Russian, tarot card readings and another that does cookery lessons. I personally don't tip for nudity, I tip for personality and more importantly a smile. However one mistake that non-nude models tend to make is that if guys don't tip they tend to get down-hearted and in some cases very aggressive with the guys who ask about nudity. I used to frequent HannyBunny herself when she was JaneNicolle and she was an absolute dream to begin with. However I tired of her treating the guys who asked about nudity with outright aggression. Also she used to get aggressive with her regular clients for the tiniest things such as changing their nickname yet here she is on her 2nd name change in less than a year.

Just as the models need to be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy by the guys so should the guys be treated with the same respect and courtesy by the models. If this happens then the guys will often tip just for the chat and time that the models have spent with them. I personally would recommend HannyBunny for spending time with as I had a lot of fun with her. In some respects she was probably the best non-nude model I met. However unlike all the other non-nude models I have frequented she does not clearly state that she is non-nude. This is often where the problems begin. Just a basic lack of communication that could be solved by her stating on her profile what she is/is not willing to do. But I seriously have no problem with non-nude models as they often outdo some of the nude models on the personality factor. Once again I highly recommend HannyBunny but she will not be to everyone's taste.

I would like to make it clear that I am an ex-premium member of MFC who decided that I would like to keep my hard-earned cash for myself rather than giving it to some model on the internet and I did spend quite a bit of both time and money on HannyBunny so I speak as a relatively satisfied customer. However that is all we are at the end of the day - customers and clients.

• Well said "Hoping to help" I fully agree with your sentiments

• When most people want naked is obviously why she dont say she s non nude.. you look like you need to know what she must do so why don t you tell her instead of complain?

• I think she has finally given up. Don't try going to her profile on MFC, you will get a link to malware...

• did someone ever succed on catching her topless ?

• A brief but revealingly rare flash

• and another (same private I think) and a little bush flash as well

• because of guys like you she keeps her clothes on

• LOL - no-one forced her to be a model on an ADULT website and she certainly got plenty of my money not taking her clothes off

• that's nice pict thanks man, do you know where i can find this video or it's for personal use only ?

• sure a video of this private would be awesome