Discussion about Andreea, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2006

Name: Andreea

She was a camgirl from 2006 to 2014, and worked under 16 different nicknames on 12 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Actually, her nickname is MetcamgirlAnnaLucia. And MetCams is a clone of Streamate. Thanks.

• I would love to know more about this woman! I know she lives in Romania but beyond this she is a mystery. Anyone?

• yes she is on Chat GF as Andreea! she is hot!!! recommended!!!

• My comment serves only as a warning to anyone who feels that their relationship with this model may go above and beyond cam model and client. She is a veteran performer with 6 years in the business at this writing. She is charming, smart, quick witted, has opinions and ideas and will not simply say yes to your thoughts. She challenges you and puts on a great facade that she is here for more than money. For many, this is a deadly cocktail, and she will allow you to drink your fill. I have seen many (beyond myself) fall prey to this. Don't. She isn't who she says she is. She has a full life behind the curtains, as most models do. The only reason I write this warning is that she will allow you to think, and feel, that she doesn't. The greatest lie the Devil ever told was that he didn't exist. In this case, she will play nice girl until her last breath. But she is far from it. If you call her on her actions, as I have seen some do, she will callously respond that she never gave you any hopes or intentions beyond a regular cam girl and client relationship. While she may never drop the "L" word on you. She will absolutely leverage all your emotions and create a fantasy relationship to keep you engaged with her, never allowing you to see behind the curtain into the real world except what she wants you to see. Some call this smart business. I call it fraud. Its up to you. Don't bother anyone debating this with me as I will never read your comments nor do I care. My experience was mine. I only know that I was told a lot of lies. You decide for yourselves. If I helped anyone in any way to avoid this person, that was my intention. Good luck to you all!

Side note: I know cam models wish to be respected and treated like humans. I would agree whole heartedly with this. I would also say that many of the men here are merely seeking companionship. Many of us have been hurt in life, we feel safer here for obviously false reasons. We merely look to have the company of a pretty girl for a time. (not all, I realize there are this way, there are some pretty perverted guys out there too, I am generalizing) However, women like this, ruin it for everyone. It propagates the notion that they are whores and sluts, when indeed the majority of cam models are decent women, driven by a business built on lies and deception. Barbiehot never had a physical relationship with me or any other client, but the act of whoring one's soul out can take many forms, including lying for monetary gain. But then again, ask most Wall Street bankers about this. The only difference is, most of them don't pretend to be something else. Models, do as you like. But don't play with hearts. Nobody deserves that. Clients, have fun, but don't think for a second you are anything more than a paycheck and a casual friend at best.

• Did you send her money too? Someone else posted about a girl who took him for over $10,000 outside of camming b/c of love and he didn't even get his dick wet. Be care out there boys. lol.

• Did you send her money too? Someone else posted about a girl who took him for over $10,000 outside of camming b/c of love and he didn't even get his dick wet. Be care out there boys. lol.

• I'm guessing you were "hurt" by this woman because you fell too deep into the "boyfriend/girlfriend" fantasy? I just don't understand why you are trying to single out this woman as a bad egg amongst the bunch. But if you think even half the other models tell you all truths and no lies you should probably avoid camsites until you are less naive.

• why do you choose to criticize this Girl? All the cam girls perform for tips, or in Private. She is very polite and nice.