Discussion about BornToBeWild4u, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2007

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2007 to 2010, and worked under 14 different nicknames on 6 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• I am glad that the person running this site has straighten things out here about this born2bewild lady.She has always been a very controversed lady,i remember her from the old LJ award times,she was indeed the best performer there,achieving so much in such a short time,and that's quite rare nowadays.Some might judge the kind of work she does but hell,who gives a damn,she is good at what she is doing and she is a true friend also,for those who know her better,they know i'm right.Yes she has been always lucky to have good members around her,wich of course made other models jealous,no wonder she was and still IS loved,because of the way she treats her friends.She is special,a smart decent lady and ALL other models should learn from her.She gave up LivePimpin awards after 1 year and a half of winning,just because the contest started to be UNFAIR,now it's unfair because the miss teaseme IS having an affair with the site owner wich is Romanian,so even if Lori would try to win,she could not.But she does not care about this game anymore,she had enough of it and had the guts to give up in a decent way.Now that's something to admire.Lori is and will always be number ONE in my books.

• One more thing,i would also appreciate if you would delete the scammer thing from her description,and put it on TeaseMe name better.You have gotten to the conclusion that Lori was missjudged and you should also try not to post dirty things about her,such as videos and pics,good thing she does not see this or she would kick your ass lol.But again,she's such a good girl she would forgive you all.

• Ok, first regarding Born2BeWild. I'm planning to re-write the review so this can be more fair. She changed since she lost that rich member. I'm assuming that he is not spending money on her anymore, because this seems to be the only reason to she not being online on Live Pimpin as often as she used to be. Anyway... without a member paying her to sit and eat in front of the webcam, she is now back to the naughty shows. Which is very good.

By the way... she didn't quit Live Pimpin. She was online there three days ago (November 24) and I caught her in private chat about one month ago. So, she still working there. But not too often, because now she has a better income on LiveJasmin.

Regarding TeaseMe... I can't say she is having an affair with Live Pimpin admin. But isn't the first time I hear about relationships between admins and models.

What I can say about her is that she is behaving just like Born2BeWild was when she got that rich member. Today, she was online for over 1 hour and it was all spent in a single private chat. And all she did was eating, drinking and talking. No topless, no tease... nothing naughty. Maybe she also got a rich member? Without proofs, I really can't say that she is being favored by the admin neither that they have an affair.

The thing with the top models is that even that TeaseMe is being favored, Born2BeWild should be able to keep making money there. Maybe she wouldn't get the 1st prize, but just being close to the first model is enough to make a lot of money that makes the 1st prize ($1000) looks like just a small tip. I still think that Born2BeWild slowed down her presence on Live Pimpin because that rich guy stopped spending money on her. It has nothing to do with somebody else being the top model, even because it does not make sense.

• I have known Born2BeWild for a long time...long enough to call her my friend.Her laugh is infectious...she is beautiful...she has a killer body and will use it if she is asked to. That said, she is also a woman of real feelings and is willing to share what's on her mind in a way that has sometimes truly touched me. I am happy and privileged to call her friend.

• I'm sorry to inform u that you are wrong,she still has that member just that he is not spending on LivePimpin anymore:-),but some place else;)

• Then, considering she is not in the 69's team (which means that people is spending much money on her), nor she's working on other site, I can assume that that member is giving money to her outside the sites.

Lucky her for having a sugar daddy who keeps spending so much money on her after so long time.

Thanks for the comment.