Discussion about Nicole, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2011

Name: Nicole

She is a camgirl since 2011, and works under 10 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• There is something fishy with her account on Streamate. The image looks crap, like in a recorded video, and there is no audio. On LiveJasmin she has a much better image and she has audio. Seriously, I'm almost sure she is using recorded on Streamate. Probably on Cams.com too. As she works for a studio, this can be the case of a shady studio manager pulling this scheme to make money even when the model is not around. "She" was in private yesterday on Streamate so this scam must be working.

• I wondered the same thing about her on streamates....especially when she wouldn't follow requests, simple ones....

• After talking to Nicolebellaa on livejasmin, and alerting streamates tech support, I think lusciouschristinne is no more! Scammer!

• No more what? If you mean the account is no longer available on Streamate, unfortunately it is still there and being used (it was online yesterday). What did she say when you talked to her about this? I don't think she has anything to do with this, but maybe she is aware of this and could confirm that it is NOT her, which would confirm that it is indeed a fake account using recorded videos. What Streamate said?

• I talked to her, she confirmed it was fake. I think my account is blocked now from that fake performer on streamates. When I told them, tech support, they said "what is livejasmin?" (Which I explained as another cam site) "She is online now" ( I said she is online in another room in livejasmin, with sound). They ended the online support chat. We need more complaints.

• Yes, the fake account probably blocked you to avoid issues. Unfortunately Streamate seems to turn a blind eye on situations like this one. They take too long to ban fake accounts and sometimes they don't ban at all. If many members send complaints it may help. Tagging the account on Streamate as fake won't help because the person running the account can easily remove tags.

• Guys i think that account LusciousBela on Cams.com is fake too,im not sure,but i think it is...

• heyyyy guys the only place i work is livejasmin.com ;)))) , others are fakes accounts made by some stupid guys ... muahhhhhh !!!:*******

• The MFC account has a camscore of 1500 odd,lol....I avoid most of the main camsites now like the plague, it just seems full of professional strippers/hookers and as this shows scammers and scumbags and the main sites have little to no interest in cleaning up their businesses.

• LusciousBela profile on camscom is fake account of this girl,can somebody report that motherfucker

• Well guys,i have something to tell you. lol

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: Privacy reasons.</i>

• Hey, Saxon. There you go again, having a beef with a girl. This time you are mad because the girl has a life outside camsites. As response you post private stuff?! You really enjoy harassing camgirls, don't you?

• :)))) left raisa and now harrase nicole..is same guy btw

• @lovebellas you must be raisa evil shit. I dont care if she has a life or no, but she cheated many guys with lies that she's single... For that god punishing, u steal money with lies.

• And im not harrasing anybody.Just teaching people to not waste money and feed this hoe's brokeass bf's..

But i know i cant change of retards.. Mission imposible.

• This girl is charging 4.99 credits per minute. She looks hot, but looking at her on cam, it seems obvious she isn't as young as she claims and she is a little overproduced by her studio, too much makeup. Anyone who had a private with her, does her performance justifies the high price?

• Yes and no. Jasmin pays between 30%-60%. Depends on the model's performance. If she was working on her own, 3.49 or 3.99 would be more fair. But you have to take into account that she works on a studio. Jasmin pays the studio, that takes its cut, and then pays her. Considering she is a moderate top model, the studio is probably giving her 50%. So, she probably makes $1.50 a minute. This is pretty low to perform sexual acts on demand.

So, yes and no. She deserves more than that $1.50. But on the other hand, we have to pay $5 so she can earn $1.50. With so many middleman, the final price is too high that makes think twice.

• Yes. But Raisabella is on the same studio and she often sets her price to 3.99. Nicole could lower her price too.

• as i know raisabella was her boss,not ex ex-coworker...raisabella has studio,so i don t know..and raisabella announced she will change name sonn not to be related to nicole anymore

• What the hell are you talking about? Raisabella doesn't own any studio. She *works* for a studio. That would a be a first. All models that I know that own a studio, they don't cam anymore since they have girls working for them. Not to mention that managing a studio is not easy so she wouldn't have time to be online 7-8 hours every day like she does and still run a studio.

The name change, it will be a new account since Jasmin doesn't allow name change, but it may be to not look so obvious that they are in the same studio or maybe Raisa is finally going to work as independent and has to get a new account.

• New streamate fake account by the name of HottoH

Pretty obvious it is fake, it loops quite often, same thing over and over

Model claims twin sister of real performer, not buying it.

• New streamate fake account by the name of HottoH

Pretty obvious it is fake, it loops quite often, same thing over and over

Model claims twin sister of real performer, not buying it.

• Her account on Livejasmin is not a fake account, but she is a trickster. Tries to get cam customers into a longer conversation.

She is very pretty and sexy, but her willingness to please is too low to make a cam show with her worthy.

Conclusion: not recommenable, avoid her!

• I never had anything but a pleasurable experience with NicoleBella, very friendly and quick to action if that's what you want.

Sadly she seems to have left the cam scene, though.

• i think same and wonder where she is.quit camming or smth?any1 know what happen to her?

• She became a mother, assuming she's moved on and focused on that now. Not sure though.

• really?such a bad news for us.I'll really miss nicole