Gourgeous Lenna aka StylishBabe, Blonde Romanian Camgirl

Gourgeous Lenna naked in bed

Gourgeous Lenna was one of the fictional names for this Romanian camgirl who worked for five years on Cams.com, ImLive, and Flirt 4 Free.

Lenna was a blonde girl with blue eyes, big fake tits, a round ass, and shaved pink pussy. She would often present herself with a fresh tan that would make her skin red-pink-ish and sexy lingerie.

Her cam shows used to be very explicit, featuring masturbation with fingers and dildos. She would also perform anal sex. In general, members could get down to business fast, but she would just rub her pussy in the first minutes. For real masturbation with penetration and anal sex, members would have to spend a few minutes more in private chat.

On Imlive, under the name Posh, she used to have a pre-recorded video playing in her open chat and spam her own chat room with pre-made text to convince members to start a private chat. However, at some point, she stopped doing this. It is believed that she got a warning from ImLive. Despite using recorded videos in free chat, in private chat, she was streaming live video from her bedroom.

Name Gourgeous Lenna
Age 40 years old
Country Romania
CWSW page /models/860

Comments

• Back in 2007 this girl used to use a recorded video on ImLive and spam her own room with automatic messages. I think she got a warning and never did it again.

She told me once she is from Spain. Later she said France. I believe she might be from Hungary or Romania. She is pretty naughty in private though. I should review her some day...