Discussion about Helen, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2009

She is a camgirl since 2009, and works under 45 different nicknames on 14 different camsites

Name Helen
Age 39 years old
Country Russian Federation
Model page/models/418

Comments

• I love Helen!

• this is very funny attractive girl! Also She is hot and wild i love her attitude! She is perfect love hot shows with her :) helen love ya

• Her FACEBOOK's name is Helen Jonson here is a link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000954763183

He he :P

• Hmm.. Jonson? It does not sound like a Russian name. I wouldn't be surprised if that is a fake profile created just to send people to LiveJasmin.

But thanks for the info anyway.

• And all girls here have to be Russians buddy?!:P And She isn't a fake!You Can talk with her anytime when she is online.

• I think you didn't understand what I meant.

When I said fake, it was about the facebook profile, not her profiles on camsites. I already had private chats with her and I can say that she is pretty real (and naughty, by the way). I can also say that, as far as I know, she is Russian.

If that facebook profile was created by her... then Helen Jonson must be her stage name because this does not sound like a Russian name. This is what I think.

Cheers ;)

• I think it is the Norwegian name. I`ts crazy woman!!!! I like her humor!!!

Sho so much love sex!!!! I love her feet!!!!

• she is the best in this world

• Jonson is Swedish surname btw

• Ouch ouch ouch!!!! I've found myself here !! thank you UNO ! dude you were right about this site)) thank you)

well well well and what is going here ??? Hmm YouCamGirl))) glad to see You!!! Have You really been in my private ???? Awwww Am I naughty girl?? And doing naughty things?? hnah nah nah this girl is like a nun ) And You talk bad things about her. Buddy how can you???

hmmm about my Facebook's page it is true its my page for my webcam funs only )

And my name is really Helen Jonson but for my naughty side from good side know my parents only who really don't guess what I'm doing here) and I don't want to anybody reproach me in that. After all everybody has some skeletons in the closet I bet one's bottom dollar You have some too:P

So dude even so its way to make my business with "fake" page on Facebook I don't think that its fake its my second life which can have everyone. Here not so many girls tell you the truth believe me buddy! ok take it easy )) All in all You are cool dude and i like Your site :P

• Hi Helen Jonson,

Yes, I have been in private with you and you are naughty. I have the luck of watching you squirting.

Your name... that was my point. Helen Jonson is your stage name. I know that because it is clearly not a Russian name. And I know that you probably will never tell your real name because you want to keep your private life separated from your cam life.

You found this page now? Because on your Facebook wall you posted the link to this page (twice) on November 22.

Anyway... I said "fake" because I thought that that profile was not created by you. I know that many guys are creating fake profiles to profit, either scamming other members or posting referral links. But if that profile was created by you and you are the real camgirl, then I'm sure there is no scam ;)

• Spent many a time with this gorgeous sexy and real girl. 100% genuine, will pleasure you, tease you, make you want more and more until you get take no more. For sure the number one Cam Girl anywhere, vote for her...11 out of 10 ;):))

• Heyyy what the f ck !!:) My account isnt closed on STREAMATE yet IM working there !!!

• Yes, I know. Some statuses for some sites are not correct. You know, I made a huge change on the site recently ;)

I fixed the status for Streamate and iFriend (you were listed as online all the time).

• Yes I notived )) Thats nice I like this!!!! Good job!!

• * Yes I noticed* :)

• She is selling a sex video for $5.

• how many names is she going to use on her sites before she retires ? is she trying to break a world record ? lol

• she became Miss Swhazernegger

• I am sweet heart, probably, will stay forever on the top of multi cam girls :) who also can manage to try so many ? I am sure some of them missing LOL

• Yes and I would like to give you a proper Swhazernegger CUDDLE :D