Discussion about Lexxi

Name: Lexxi

She works under 2 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Tagged:

Comments

• The only good thing she got is her boobies. And even those are fake. This girl is a big waste of money. Unless, of course, you like to be a sugardaddy and you are looking for an online girlfriend to spoil. On her old profile on CWH it was stated clear that she was non nude. On MFC she has a long list of rules, but she doesn't make clear whether she gets naked or not. So, here is... She still is NON NUDE!

Her old CWH profile also said she was 27 years old. Now on MFC she is 25. She has not only changed the year to be younger than she really is but she has also at least 3 different bithdays. Maybe trying to claim gifts on different days? The photo uploaded here is from some years ago. She is now not exactly in that shape. And I am quite sure she wears a fucking weird wig.

• i know this girl lexxisky is a real lady.. i remember from a long time ago, she is all natural

• bah is a troll but he's right. according to her amazon her birthday is march 4. bah said before that that she was 25, and after that she is still 25?! oh, come on now... either she has a different birthday on mfc or she went there and changed the year to stay "25".

@sxwolf you say she is all natural. sorry to rain on your parade but she carries massive amount of silicone in those big tits. that's all fake. hard to show evidences because she barely shows her tits.

she isn't taking regular privates any longer. but I remember when she used to accept. a lot of teasing and when the bra was finally off she always had something covering the nipples like in the picture here. disappointing to say the least. i think you can call that non-nude. she didn't take off her panties and didn't show her nipples. bah is right again.

• what a pity! believe what you want, but i know she's all natural.. if she wishes to keep her status secret, its her choice...

@trollbutheisright, its sad you will never get to see her.... if you want a girl, draw one out of thin air.. or move on... i know lexxi better than you.. goodbye sir!

• keep her status in secret? you mean her age? if she was doing that to avoid stalkers and keep her privacy, i'd be ok with. but she does that because she wants to sell herself as a 25 yo woman and not admit that she is older.

you know her like personally? before having chats on cam? or do you mean you know her because you had a lot of paid chats with her? you pay her to be your friend, i pay girls to get naked... you are not better than me, and i am not better than you.