Brunette KinkyAssTatool with Tattoo, camming since 2012

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2012 to 2015, and worked under 5 different nicknames on 3 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She was doing anal right now in free chat at MFC and when she pulled the toy out of her asshole she got all dirty with shit. I think she only did the show on MFC because she was doing a gold show on Streamate. You know, trying to cash twice with the same show.

• KinkyAssTattoo, now YourKat, is an anal queen. She seems to truly enjoy every second of a good anal show. With an incredible deep asshole, she can take long dildos up her ass with no problem. After watching her shows so many times, I can say Kat is extremely underrated.

• When I saw her the first time I was thinking wow this is a sexy tatooed muscular girl up to many kinky and fetish stuff. Unfortunately she only does lame "tip" shows playing with her pussy all the time and she is doing always the same stuff. If u like anal stuff and only pussy play you probably will like her. She works too much on "the automatic pilot" in my opinion.