Discussion about Lizzyy Xxx, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2010

She is a camgirl since 2010, and works under 4 different nicknames on 2 different camsites

Name Lizzyy Xxx
Age 32 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/1469

Comments

• Too bad that she got used to long privates with no hardcore. It is not easy to put this girl to masturbate. She always wants to chat and chat and chat... But if you are willing to wait and have money, she is actually good at masturbation and has a nice pussy. $2.99/min is a good price for the show. But too much if she will pull a chit-chat.

• If you follow her, watch when she goes in private. Wait like 20-30 minutes and then jump into the show to see what she is doing. If she is just chatting it may also mean that the "show" is over already and now she is just chatting with the member. It is common. She has some regulars who enjoy chatting with her.

• Amazing looking girl but really mean spirited sometimes. Acts like this whole thing is beneath her, but she still goes online. Seems to think you have to charm her or something, like it's a real date. But as stated above, if she drops her pants she is hot as hell.

• This girl is hands down the bomb. She is fantastic! She is funny, sexy as all hell, and a great personality. It is truly worth your time to take her private while you can. What a wonderful woman!

• can tell me somebody please what's happens with the her nickname 'babybo' from livejasmin cause now in march 2015 i didn't find her and the LJ.COM sites doesn't exist now.he change her nickname?and what's your present nickname?thanks for help

• her nickname is babybo on livejasmin...

• I have spent a number of sessions with her and she is a wonderful girl unless you disrespect her. She's not a whore, so talking to her like she is one will certainly get you her wrath. She is a sweet and ridiculously sexy girl who responds very well to honest compliments and respect. She is not super kinky but she has never failed to excite and she has a very loyal following.

• The Lizzy_Xxx account is obviously a recorded loop. So, I think it is a fake account.

• She has retired from what I can tell. The last time I spoke to her was late 2016 or early 2017.