Discussion about Jessyka

Name: Jessyka

She works under 11 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• zero zero zero , not the least demo of nude for tips !

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: I'm keeping this comment to show to others how useless your comments were.</i>

• I'm sorry, but are you still tipping her? You have posted several comments over the last 12 months saying the same thing. "zero of zero", "no demo" (whatever this means). I thought that at this point you would have moved to another room. Just curious... Did she ever promise to get naked for tips?

• I didn't have time to post this comment before, but I think I need to say something about this.

So, this model is showing "zero" in free chat? No "demo" like you say? Well, she is not forced to give any "demo" in free chat. Even if you tip her. Let me ask you this: Did she ask for tips or promise to do anything in free chat for tips? If she didn't, then you can't complain and can't force her to do anything.

After the big boom of the public shows, it is common to think, mainly if you are new on this, that all the models show or must show something in free chat. It does not work like that. Showing something in free chat is optional. On some sites the models are allowed to do/show something in free chat. On other sites they are forbiden and can be fined/suspended.

So, if this model or any other model does not show "demo" in free chat, do not complain. Stay in her room if you want or move to another room.

• She it's perfect. A great girl with uncommon and high beauty.

• Surprised not more people have mentioned how bad the picture is on Myfreecams, obviously the best is LiveJasmin but the majority of other camsites including some very small and very cheap ones have far better picture quality than Myfreecams. Its laughable that some girls expect $6 per min for THAT when its so much better on LIveJasmin, Xcams, Cams, Streamate and even Extasycams for a fraction of the price in some cases.

• You are a nice girl. you make us feel so loved in your room. you treat us like true friends not just people to get tokens from like most cam girls do. you are a careing lady who would rather have fun and make friends than worry about tips and scores.

• O CAPTAIN! MY CAPTAIN!

by: Walt Whitman (1819-1892)

Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,

The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;

But O heart! heart! heart!

O the bleeding drops of red,

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

Fallen cold and dead.

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;

Rise up -- for you the flag is flung -- for you the bugle trills,

For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths -- for you the shores a-crowding,

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

Here Captain! dear father!

This arm beneath your head!

It is some dream that on the deck,

You've fallen cold and dead.

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will,

The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done,

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;

Exult O shores, and ring O bells!

But I with mournful tread,

Walk the deck my Captain lies,

Fallen cold and dead.

• ON THE BEACH AT NIGHT ALONE

by: Walt Whitman (1819-1892)

N the beach at night alone,

As the old mother sways her to and fro singing her husky song,

As I watch the bright stars shining, I think a thought of the clef of the universes and of the future.

A vast similitude interlocks all,

All spheres, grown, ungrown, small, large, suns, moons, planets,

All distances of place however wide,

All distances of time, all inanimate forms,

All souls, all living bodies though they be ever so different, or in different worlds,

All gaseous, watery, vegetable, mineral processes, the fishes, the brutes,

All nations, colors, barbarisms, civilizations, languages,

All identities that have existed or may exist on this globe, or any globe,

All lives and deaths, all of the past, present, future,

This vast similitude spans them, and always has spann'd,

And shall forever span them and compactly hold and enclose them.

• anyone have a link to a video?

• Cleaning up comments... Considering that 41 out 48 comments were posted by the same person, sometimes creating dialogs between his own personas, and that his only goal was to attack the girl and post nude pictures of her, I have no other option than remove all his comments.