Tattoo camgirl topmodel20, camming since 2010

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2010 to 2015, and worked under 5 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Bravo to the person who added Topmodel20 of LiveJasmin, but room is not closed after verified.

Why is it considered closed?? I have lots of questions about this site MyCamGirl, and why few people use it.

Please, Can you answer me, Admin MyCamGirl ? here, thanks

• It was flagged as closed by the person who added it. I've reverted the state as the account is actually active on LJ. What questions?

• She is my favorite for 3 years and I will always be for her. xoxo

I would like to be rich to give him more :)

but I hate to Skype. that killed the principle of MFC since 2010

Thank to Mycamgirl for this practice website open to all the world

• Just an all round nice person. You would get intimadated by her sexy look and tattoes, but it took me two weeks to finally ask her to go Private and she turns out to be one of the most sweetiest persons anyone could meet (I don't have to state the obvious, she is super hot).

• Bit of a capitalist. I understand FULLY that 99.9% of the women that do this are in it for the money.. but she makes it SO painfully obvious. Always claiming to offer NEW video packages.. but I've gotten the same video pack 3 times in about a six month span. Not to mention, she changes the passwords to her videos after about a week and refuses to give the passwords out to people who paid, even if it was two days before.

She's got a nice ass and spends a majority of her hours behind the camera with her ass in the air which is really the only plus. Oh, and she's a blonde.

• Prefer 1000000 x more show sexy nude Lilie

Kate alias Ninja_kiss is very stupid girl in live and stupid show never sex . YES PREFER LILIE !!!!!

even though she made some mistakes on it's paid videos !

Nothing beats his sexy presence

• WTF Donald NoTrump,

Ninja_kiss is girl realy stupid and frustrated sex, She isn't never online :-) All time in holiday … who would want this girl (Ninja or ghost) No PLEASURE!

Lilie puts a real mood and isn't frustrated

• She is trash. She befriended my brother when he was very depressed pretending to be a friend. He was stupid enough to be sucked in to lending her money which she has never repaid he has now attempted suicide over it on her birth date the last 2 years in a row. How can someone take advantage of a someone depressed and with a vulnerable state of mind and have no guilt. She is pure evil

• That's Romanian girls for you... never trust any of them. There's a reason why so many of them are working as whores all around europe.