Discussion about Jacey, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2006

Name: Jacey

She was a camgirl from 2006 to 2018, and worked under 2 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Her first personal site was launched in 2006, with the name Mia Ciara. It is hard to believe she is now only 23 years-old. If true, than she had turned just 18 when she debuted as Mia Ciara. Google for Mia Ciara to find her first bikini photos and tell me if she looked 18. Hard to believe...

She is currently running a date raffle. If you like to be fooled... go ahead. Notice that she does not mention anything about sex. Maybe to let people think that sex is included and this way sell more tickets.

I won't say anything about her shows or her body because people will say I'm attacking her or just trolling around. I will just rate her with 1 star.

• About a year ago her birthday on MFC was 1988-03-01. Months later she updated to 1989. See the trick? I'd say she is, at least, 27 years-old.

• The adjective you didn't want to use is Golddiger. Fit well.

• I don't know where these guys come from but anyone can see Jacey ia a very beautiful woman!

• They are trolls, I seen a handsome guy talk about a beautiful woman that way.

• I mean I never seen a handsome guy talk about a beautiful woman that way.

• @Derek Beautiful? She has big saggy tits with visible stretch marks. She has crooked teeth. She has flat ass. She wears tons of make up to look "good".

But if you meant her personality is beautiful, I can't say much about it because I was never able to stand for a long time in her room.

Anyway, I came here to point out that she claims her dad is 80 year old. If she is really 25 as she says now, then her dad was 55 when she was born. Not that this is impossible, but very unlike. As she wears tons of make up, it's very hard to tell how old she may be now. Wild guess? I'd say she is close to 35.

• She's back on mfc after being gone for a year. Though she denies she was gone. She has had a nose job. Does not look the same. I almost didnt recognize her. And she won't talk to you unless you are a big tipper. Why should I tip if you have a horrible personality? I only tip anonymous and only tip girls who try to hold a conversation. Beautiful girl but such a bitch.

• I wouldn't get a custom vid from her. You'll never actually get it and she'll ignore you and your messages after you pay for it. She's pretty hot, but because she's so popular, she can do that shit and get away with it. Just warning.