Discussion about Hayfa, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2007

Name: Hayfa

She is a camgirl since 2007, and works under 5 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Hayfa is simply the best camgirl before now and until She decide to stop working.

• Mycamgirl you should try to make review about this girl. I m obsessed with her. She s fucking great. Into slaves more but also normal guys. Please review her but i don t think she should know you review her cuz she will get pissed

• i love oriental girls but she is not from lebanon like she sais.1sweetnude sayng is from saudi arabia but she isnt either.they boths on cams.com.anyway they are bot verry beautiful and hot

• goddess Hayfa.......be careful she will own you

• Yeah, she's definitely eastern European, not Lebanon or oriental.

• I have such a girl crush on her:D But you are right guys,she is from Romania...she was once in free chat ,talking on the phone with her bf in Romanian...and on some videos she would have her TV in the backround set on a Romanian channel...

• Haha, dyke does'nt like the fact that she prefers men so claims she has a boyfriend to try and effect her business, that's low.

• Why would having a bf affect her business? most of the camgirls have ,some are open about it and some like to maintain the single and available image...there is nothing wrong with that.I am not into girls,i am in fact married...but at the same time i admire beauty and brains,which Hayfa has both!

• Haha

I love u guys xoxo

• another girl to go and get big fake ugly titties :(

• Goddess Hayfa is the best Mistress in the world

She wants to own You yes and she own me.

i am her little slave and she is the best Mistress into findom or financial domination as its called too

simply the best looking Woman in the world and most sexy and powerful too with a mind born to rule and own and dominate small little slaves like me