VictoriaRica ImLive Camgirl From Russia Camming Since 2011

VictoriaRica brunette Russian camgirl topless in bed

VictoriaRica is a Russian camgirl who has been camming since 2011 on ImLive and MyFreeCams. She is a brunette girl with long black hair, a shaved pussy, and big fake tits.

Since the beginning of her career at ImLive, Victoria has made use of the paid chat option that allows models to manually change their status to "in private" when they are, most of the time, away. With the help of eye-catching photos in her profile, often photoshopped, she lures members to her chat room, which is 99% of the time "locked," requiring any member to pay to unlock it and see her.

Her performance on ImLive can be explicit and hardcore, but it usually requires time and money because she stalls and delay the show as much as possible. In general, after reaching a minimum time in private, she removes her bra, revealing her big tits. She may also take off her panties; normally, she does not delay this step after already being topless.

However, to get her to show more in detail, and mainly to get VictoriaRica to masturbate and go full hardcore, takes longer. She owns sex toys, and her favorite is a mid-size dildo. But masturbation is often rare, and when it happens, she usually just pretends she is penetrating.

She has also an account on MyFreeCams, where she is known as ViktoriaHoney. There she has a more relaxed and different approach. Members can easily get her to go fully nude and explicit with a few tips. While on ImLive members may need to spend a long time in private to finally see her tits, on MyFreeCams VictoriaRica will go topless in free chat for some tips. She may even spread pussy and give a blowjob.

This hot and explicit action happens in free chat on MyFreeCams while she is in "private" on ImLive.

Name Victoria
Age 33 years old
Country Russian Federation
CWSW page /models/2520

Comments

• She has a bunch of fake photos and shopped photos on her profile. Private shows aren't that good because she tries everything to not get naked. Even when she is already naked, she always tries to get back to chat when the member wants to do something else. I know, I've tried it. Penetration is a fake as she doesn't really put the dildo inside her. Just trick us with the angle.

It's a pity because she is smoking hot. Nice body, great ass, the fake tits actually look good... but it is hard to get a good performance from her.

By the way... it amuses me that she is listed on sites as 18-year-old. She got awards and reviews on ImLive that are dated from 2009! Maybe 18-year-old, but 3 years ago... LOL

• Queenaguilera is a complete scammer.

typical romanian girl scams.

"http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6853" - Romanina scams

Met her on mfc. Did some sweet talks and then said she wants to do a meeting.

She said she wants to buy a nice dress for meet up asked to wire 500 euros through western union or moneygram. Once money was wired, we spoke once or twice on phone(not sure who it is was though). Then again she asked me to wire 600 euros through western union or moneygram for doing her shopping. On doing that she asked for more...I said i can only through bank transfer so she said..she doesn't want to meet.

I send her money in the name of Nedelescu Elena. Complete scam. avoid.

She is someone who will rip your money since western union n moneygram can't be traced...Please don't transfer any money through western union or moneygram

Her camsites

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/QueenAGUILERA

Bless you..

• I know about her fake photos and her performance in private (delaying the show). But I don't know anything about the scam you mentioned.

Even if it is true, and right now I am not discussing the veracity of that complaint, I can't avoid to think what is wrong with these people. They are camgirls working on camsites. Don't try to turn them into a girlfriend and don't use camsites as dating sites.

I'm not saying that you will always get scammed. Hell no. Not all girls will take advantage of a weak guy. There are many honest girls out there. But with members looking for a girlfriend on camsites, this attracts scammers. It has nothing to do with the girls or the sites. Scammers always see opportunities on things we never imagine and they will take advantage of an honest business to run a scam. And by the way... many online scams have men behind the plan.

My advice? Pay the girl for what she is supposed to do online and don't try to buy a girlfriend.

• She is also a scammer as a camgirl, and not only for the wannabe girlfriend.

On MFC she plays dumb and promise to do stuff for tips (for example boobflash for 200 tkns). When the amount is tipped, then she suddenly leaves, and after a while comes back and doesnt remember what you are talking about. Or she just doesn't do it. She thought you meant something else.... When you make comments about she brutally bans you from her room, so that you can't warn others about her practice. I think that's also the reason why she hasn't disabled comments on her profilepage.

• I never tipped her for topless. Indeed, I've never visited her room on MFC. I only know that on ImLive she does everything to delay the show. She also promises things she never does in private. If you have a chat log that can support your story, show it to MFC and they will look into this. She can be suspended or fined if they rule in your favor. But you must prove your story.

• i know this girl she is from Malaga, i met her once. We drank a coffee she is damn beautiful wish i can meet her again i am so crazy after her but vrry sad bc she is always busy :(

• Kiss of my Love

Your beauty overwhelms me

As I wrap my arms around you

I press your softness tight

Great passion fills my inner being

I'm captured in your embrace

Your eyes control my very soul

The touch of your lips, heaven

Forever frozen in time

All else fades into nothing

• did u met her in real Anthony ? OMG pls send me her number i wd give anything to kiss her lips she has such sensual lips especially when she kiss the cam fuck me

• no change for you Teddy_love

• i was to Malaga nice place. if is real tell me what should i do to meet her in real ? a girl like her is not easy to her she is so beautiful

• She is abit of an idiot,met some very nice tigani's on MFC but sadly this is not one of them.

• Bless you girl so many gelous people around you

• yeah this world is full of haters... people who hate everyone.. people who hate me! you know what, those people really make me mad. either that or their hurting me. so many people hate me and hate everyone they are haters, why are so many people haters because what is the point of hating? they take over my life and destroy it! I must find out why they are so mean!

• fuck those boobs so hot

• she changed her nickname on mfc again. hmm.. is she hiding from something? like people who knows she is a bad model? does she know that we can easily know that she changed her nickname? thanks god it isn't that easy for a model to get a new account on mfc.

to the guy complaining that she does not fulfill her promises. i don't know. but she offers topless on mfc while she is in free chat on imlive. she is not allowed to show nudity in free chat on imlive. so, i guess she has no intention to flash her tits if someone tips her.

btw, if you stay in her room on mfc you will hear a ding-dong all the time. this is the sound of a guy starting or joining a private on imlive. when this happens she stays in free chat on mfc and you can see that she does nothing. i mean, no nudity. she just chats. this makes me think that she is giving chit-chat on imlive to not get naked for the guys in private. despite they are paying $5.80/min. i won't pay that to confirm my theory.

• i know it is hard not to succumb to those big fake tits. but stay away from her.

somehow she got 5 stars on imlive based on customers reviews, customers that paid for a session with her. but i collected some bad reviews some customers left. all complaining basically the same. that she talks too much, no nudity, does not pay attention etc. even guys complaining that she logged off during the session. if it was a customer or two, i'd say they are stupid. but there are too many people reporting the same thing. the positive reviews... well, are mostly guys just saying "HOT". yes, she is hot, we can see that. but what about the things she says she will do?

• Having come across this *girl* on MFC yesterday, I am totally convinced she is a fake. The boobs are a great job, the surgeon must be proud. The video stream seems very un-real, and I am sure there is computer animation involved somewhere with what we see. The person saying she is a banner is right, as if you ask one question about reality and she hits that button so fast you get scorch marks on your way out of the room. The sound is also fake, only some silly giggle, which is canned, as it happens sometimes without her actually doing it. Click, and bingo. To the fools that are in *love*, god damn, go find an honest model. There are 4 or 5 on line, somewhere.

• I have had very different experiences from the rest. I always pm her before my 2 pvts and she did exactly what I asked. she was always stripping with in the first minute, and alway had penetration with her toys.

• She was last on MFC as Bollekbella, her account now seems terminated. She was on about a week or so ago, but apparently no more. I wonder if she is still active on ImLive as VictoriaRica?

• BTW, as Bollekbella, she was claiming to be Belgian.

• to be rather sure where she's from, try making a skype with them (rather tricky with this one, if u read up abt her scamming attitude). Then use wireshark, or in windows command prompt (windowskey + c if i remember right) , type netstat-a. U'll see all connections with your computer.

• to be rather sure where she's from, try making a skype with them (rather tricky with this one, if u read up abt her scamming attitude). Then use wireshark, or in windows command prompt (windowskey + c if i remember right) , type netstat-a. U'll see all connections with your computer.

• She's already on MFC with a new nickname. She's Cum2MeXXX now and she's often online

• Cum2mexxx account now seems to also be shut down.

• She is now on mfc as Viktoriab

• Thx, Freddie

• Just added Viktoriab to the list of her camsite names. BollekBella and Cum2Mexxx are both closed, but I don't see a way to change the status to "closed" on the list.