Discussion about americankitty, a Brunette camgirl

Name:

She works under 24 different nicknames on 14 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• This girl seems to be jumping from site to site, opening and closing accounts really fast. Plus, as she is a studio girl, some of her accounts are now being used by another girls. Kitty36DD and wildestkitty, both on MyFreeCams, have now different girls working there.

I removed the HotCamsClub's account because this site was bought by Streamate. kitty36DD on Streamate or on HotCamsClub is exactly the same thing.

• Ok, whoever is adding the nicknames... Thank you. But kitty36DD does not exist on MFC anymore. And for some reason AdultWork is not retrieving the profile for kinkyschoolgirl. Please, stop adding these nicknames because they are already on the list. Thank you.

• hi,i saw your comments and i would like to ask you,why suddenly the name of this model (kitty36DD)and (kinkyschoolgirl) now shows like they are not active?if i add this model(kitty36DD) again it will be shown like she is online,how i can remove some inactive ''names''from my list?and last,if you know and you can help,this model appear like hidden in some sites,do you know how and if it's possible to see her when she's online ?thank you

• The MyFreeCams nicknames you added (kitty36DD, bustyteen and bustyroleplay) are not active anymore. Either she closed the account or changed the nickname.

The fact that it shows as "online" is because you didn't insert the model ID, but the nickname. It shouldn't show "online" and I will fix it now in the code.

If the account is not active anymore, you can add "000" (without quotes) in the model ID. Which was what I did when I saw the wrong model ID for the inactive accounts.

If she appears hidden is because she is blocking your country. If you use a public proxy, the site will probably block your access because most of the sites block public proxies. If you pay for a proxy or VPN, you might have some luck accessing the site and see her webcam. But this is not 100% sure and the money you pay for a proxy could be used in private with other girls.

I hope I answered all your questions. Anything else, just ask.

• thanx 4 responding at my questions,i have one more to ask,is there a possibility to find 4 me the new model id of that performer which account is shown like closed?(the name kitty36DD)

thanx

• Yes, sure. The ID is: 512732. But I don't know why you want this info.

By the way... this is not a new ID, but the same ID. New ID's are only for new accounts. And I just found out that she only changed her nickname (from kitty36DD to AlexTheKat), keeping the same account and ID.

• hi,what is your email account?because i would like to ask you some things and i don't want to shown on the comment list 4 everyone

• See the contacts page what is the best for you. I suggest the gmail because I constantly check my e-mails there.

• hey buddy,how is it going?i want to ask you,why on adultwork she appears as unkown her account?you can fix it?

• and you can add more websites where she works?

• Hi,

AdultWork does not provide an API that allows me to check who is online. I could try to develop a solution, but that site is a little buggy and its server is too slow that could compromise either my script or my entire server. Right now, this site is not my priority.

I'd suggest you to check her profile, but seems that AdultWork still returning an error message on her specific profile.

What sites? As far as I know, she only work on these sites. Or are you talking about sites that are not on the site list (the droplist that appear when you add a new nickname)?

• site like cammonitor,homesexnetwork,asian247,etc,

can you remove from the list the accounts wich are not active anymore?

• Because, with all due respect to the effort that the admins put on these sites, they are too bad. Only naive girls use them, or studio girls that are instructed to not give much attention to the members there because the site does not pay much. For some girls, these sites are not even secondary. Really don't worth the trouble. Most of these sites dies within less than 2 years anyway.

What do you mean? The Flirt 4 Free accounts that you added? I think she was never americankitty00 or americankitty000 on Flirt 4 Free. Therefore, I removed them. If you mean the accounts that were closed or that are not used for a long time, then I'll have to say that I never remove these accounts.

I mean, the whole idea is to let the people find where their favorite models are working now. If a fan of kitty36DD @ cams.com was looking for her, he wouldn't find her because I've removed. The idea is to let him look for kitty36DD and find that she is/was working on other sites under the same or different nickname.

• hi my friend,i am trying to serf on met and go in adultwork.com website but i can't,u know if there's a problem on the page?

• Hi Tony,

I have no idea. This nickname on AdultWork was not added by me. Although I have never seen her there and her AdultWork profile never loaded, I gave a credit to who added the nickname here. But maybe she never worked there and someone added this nickname by mistake.

• I might need to unban your country Tony, so when ill do, you will be able to see me enirely, as you wish.Wow didn't knew im that addicting T_T.