Discussion about KimLucille, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2012

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2012 to 2014, and worked under 2 different nicknames on 3 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She has a 7.5 inch dildo on her amazon wishlist list. Is it safe to assume she masturbates on cam? Anyone tried to have a private with her?

• Yes and yes. When she started she did a lot of private shows doing most of what you want except for anal. Even get down on all 4s with her big titties and meowing like a cat. I'd love to bang her really hard like the little bitch she is and watch the titties move around. Make her get on top and feel the nice naturals touch me chest while I throb her relentlessly with my big hard cock..

Now she mostly down countdown live public shows. She gives an amazing blowjob demonstration and I'd love to know how hard she sucks it in real life while I fondle her massive globes.

On the personal level of connecting with people sincerely she appears to have potential at first, but sucks at it and basically couldnt care less about you. She pretends she does, but if you stop tipping at first she'll tell you, 'ohhh thats ok... you already tipped so much' Then eventually will completely disregard you. I have no ill will towards her at all, I'm keeping it real and telling it like it is. I understand camming for $ is the reason they do it anyways... but she has this immature way about herself.

If she'd be a more legitimate sincere person about it, she would do tons better and could actually do very very well.

Have your fun with her... then move along like everyone else. She still doesn't understand why her cam score is dropping and her response to this is, "I pick and choose what I want to do" Even though it's not true.

• Oh yeh, she has a nice little pussy.. but getting a little red lately..

• Never saw her on cam. Thanks for the detailed and honest opinion.

• you are so in the money about her! She's a big fake phony bitch !!

• I used to think she was the sweetest person ever, but I was so wrong. She just uses you just to get what she wants. The truth is she's so toxic!

• Oh no! You guys realize she is a camgirl and she does that for money.

• I know her on a personal level and all I have to say is that she is very authentic! She's very beautiful on the inside just as she is on the outside. She's so intelligent and funny! You guys have no clue what you're talking about! She's a great friend. So little John and jim banana eat shit and die !!!

• UPS! ERROR!

She's so authentic that a week before her 22 year old birthday she changed her age on mfc to 20 so she can become 21 again. I'll assume she's 21 now, not 20, but it wouldn't be a surprise if she was 25 or something. God knows how many times she has pulled this trick to be 21 forever.

• Whats wrong about lying her age? Most of the girls do it, not just with the age, but with so much more.

EVen girls in real life lie about their ages :P

Why are u so surprised?

oh boy, you are all so silly, easy prey

• not surprised. I know girls lie about their ages and other things. It's just funny how lame some of them are when lying. This one changed her age just a week before and even let her profile show two different ages. If you are going to lie, do it right.

And having a special event around your fake age? and encourage members to tip because you are turning 21 (again)? she isn't lying due to privacy, she's doing it to make more money. That's pathetic.

• AustinWhite did exactly the same a few weeks ago. Changed her age to 20 a couple of days before turning 21. She's turned 21 a couple of times since she joined MFC.

• "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off"

• On a wild guess I'd say Austin is nearly 30. Still smoking hot though.

• Good catch. But her regulars know she is not that young. They either don't care or don't want to mention it out of fear for how she may react.