Discussion about StunningNickyl, camming since 2004

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2004 to 2012, and worked under 2 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Veteran on ImLive, working since 2004. She is hot and if you are not in a hurry (if you can pay to wait), she will give you a good show.

She is now working on MFC too. It is interesting because on ImLive she uses the old trick of fake private. She appears ALWAYS in private, but most of the time she is not performing privates. She is just sitting there waiting for members. But on MFC, she has to be in free chat. Ironically, when she is on MFC, stays naked in free chat. On her fake privates on ImLive, she is normally all dressed up.

If you take this shaddy attitude out of the equation, she is a good model. Works pretty good with her fingers in her pussy.

• She is BustyAn's sister. True, she was a model at IMLIVE for years. Tricky as hell. She was never in public chat so you had to pay get in touch with her and see if she was the girl in the photos and what she was up to. Tricky as I said. Although you could watch her naked and masturbating, she was willing to pull all kind of delay techniques to make the session reallll long. Often members ended the session after some minutes without seeing a single nipple because she was delaying the show so much that they just gave up.

She learned with her sister that she could make money without being tricky. Now she spends more time in public chat than before, show her tits more often than before and has probably made more money in 1 year on MFC than she made in her last years on IMLIVE. She stopped using IMLIVE 1 year ago.

• She also learned with her sister that a good camscore is vital on MFC. I bet she wisely chose to spend 3 weeks offline to collect offline tips and increase camscore. She went from 10K to 21K. Now let's see if she can sustain. When she used to be online everyday she could hardly reach 4k.

btw, she only accpets true private. Like she was VIP or something... she worked for years accepting privates from any wanker for half she charges now.

• Now is clear what she is doing. Gaming the system. She goes offline for 2 weeks or so, gets offline tips, her camscore gets a boost and she gets back online. She either got fans to do that for her or she is tipping herself. Either way it is a coordinated thing and she goes offline for weeks knowing she will get offline tips, hence inflating her camscore. bah said it right. She learned with her sister how important a good camscore is on MFC. People will look at her camscore and think that she is an excellent camgirl, when it is a fabricated camscore.

She seems to be pushing the new traffic to softcore shows, not the hardcore shows she did before. Very clever. She soon will have good regulars tipping towards expensive softcore shows. Better saying, she already got guys tipping towards expensive shows.

• She holds expensive countdowns with checkpoints. Yesterday she started a countdown for a bath show. 3k tokens or something. When she reached 3k, she set a new countdown. 2k tokens to add water to the bath. She reached and set yet another countdown of 2k tokens or something to test the bath water with toe. She reached and set another countdown, now 200 tokens to get naked. Sorry I don't know if there were other checkpoints in the middle because I wasn't in the room the whole time. Two hours later she had cleared different high countdowns, made alot of money, flashed a few times but was not in the bath yet. Crazy is that she got stuck on 110 tokens. Nobody was tipping the 110 left to get her naked. She actually said "so guys we need 110 tokens soon or the water will get cold and i will have to quit". Yea, she made like $400 and was going to call off the show because of $5. But someone tipped 110. In the end, it was just her in the bath washing herself.

• Whats wrong with that?

haha smart girl!!

• what is wrong? she poses as softcore model like she never did hardcore. but she did hardcore for most of the 8 years she has been camming. nobody fucking knows who stunningnicole of imlive is and the things she used to do there. then she joins mfc as a new start, manipulates camscore, introduces herself as softcore model, you all fall for that, and she charges for silly shows way more than she used to charge for masturbation. she isn't the 'angel' she says she is. she is just taking advantage of you suckers of mfc.

you know what? nevermind. you're right. nothing's wrong. if you guys want to pay $200 to see she putting her foot in a bath, like 4x times more than what would cost to watch her masturbating on imlive, then go for it.

• You ever seen those old cowboy films where a medicine man rolls into town with a miracle tonic,he starts showing people how great it is and out of the crowd 1 or 2 people who are his hidden friends start giving him money saying how great the tonic is?.....Then before you know it a few morons in the crowd believe it and start buying aswel. ;)

• I will step inside and post some very old pictures of her. Here is something from like 6 years ago before boobjob.

She always was very manipulative. On imlive she was like that to hold members in private but she eventually did some masturbation. Then she found out she can apply her skills on mfc to pull big money and all just softcore topless without masturbating. No problem. More power to her. But she should get off the high horse and stop telling people that she won't masturbate on cam because she is a "nice girl" like she has never did it before.

• Overrated yes but better than her sister Bustyan, yet another overrated girl. At least Nicky sets goals so people have a reason to tip.

Busty on the other hand just sits, sometimes in topless, and waits for people to tip. It works though. But just because she got some guys obsessed with her willing to spend $50 every 10 minute or so only to have her attention. She is so used to this that she doesn't even say thanks. And that's why she won't put on a decent show.

I prefer how Nicky interacts with members. Her english is so much better than Busty's and the average European and this helps her chatting with members. She actually speaks on the mic and speaks very well. Busty uses the keyboard all the time and it is boring.

• She's made a huge mistake. Took her regulars for granted. After not camming regularly for nine months, she returned only to find out she lost all her good tippers and can't make easy money anymore. For the first time since she's joined MFC she has to put on a hard work to earn tokens. She should have stuck around and keep feeding regulars with teases like her sister does.

• What happened to bisync?

• Who is that?

• BiSync is the guy who used to drop huge tips on StunningNicky and her sister BustyAn. He spent over a million tokens on StunningNicky alone.

He is still around on MFC. Not tipping Nicky any longer since she quit camming(?). And I think not tipping BustyAn neither, considering she has been struggling to finish countdowns. If he is still spending tokens, then he is tipping anonymously or as ninja because it has been a long time since I saw a tip from him. My guess is that he ran out of money and now he walks around like a freeloader. Poor guy...

• Speaking of StunningNicky, what happened to her sister BustyAn? She is rarely online, rarely in top 250 if she cams and now accepting privates. Guess her big tippers are gone? Just 2 years ago An used to be almost constantly in top 10.

• She is taking classes or a test or something. She was on a Friday recently.