Tattoo camgirl Cameron_Knight, camming since 2009

Name:

She is a camgirl since 2009, and works under 4 different nicknames on 3 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She is new on MFC but has been working since 2009 on Flirt 4 Free. I watched a public show yesterday and she was amazing with her hitachi. Sweet smile, pink pussy, great tits and nice ass. She got an amazing body.

• Very very playful and naughty. However, now that she is doing public shows, I see nothing different of a private. Everything she does in private, and she does very well, she does also in public. Hence, I think tipping towards a public show is better. Unless you want to have her only for you. Maybe for a cam2cam.

• You'd be amazed with how many girls on MFC have the same performance either in private or in public. This is why there are so many public shows happening on MFC. Why take them in private if they are right there doing everything you'd get to see in private? Tip and enjoy :D

• sad to see how she does shows now. since she realized doing shows in a library attracts a lot of guys to her room, she does nothing other than this. and it is boring because it is all staged and the same stuff over and over again. yes, she is in a real library, flashing tits and dildoing. but she acts like she is surround by people and can get caught anytime. it is the thrill that keeps people in her room, so she must act. but the library seems empty and she has everything under control. it is just like ginger banks and her phony library shows. wouldn't be surprise if cameron copied the idea while watching ginger.

on top of that, cameron holds a countdown for squirt show. like, she is in a public library and she will squirt right there. i mean, she will do something that can't be done instantly and she ain't supposed to have control. it is fake btw, she just pees. yeah, she pees in the library. pretty sure she is breaking some law but who cares.

i used to be a fan of hers. but her shows got lame. i just wish she could do the normal shows again. i never enjoyed library shows anyway. and the way she is doing is boring and pathetic. but i guess she will only change when people stop tipping her.

• check again man. she's online at home right now.

• What a long comment just to say "boring and stupid". But I agree. She is pushing too much on the library shows.

• fail? not really. she was online yesterday again in a college building. this time with a friend.

i'd love to see a security come and say 'you ladies will have to leave. this isn't a strip club'. pretty sure this is what the over 1500 guys in her room are waiting too.

• lol your opinion means nothing to her and it won't make her change anything. only matters the money she makes with the shows you don't like. she will change only when people stop paying for this kind of show.

• Shes back after a long hiatus. But no more shows at the library. She got reported to the library board. Thats why the long hiatus, to let the things settle down. She still is in low profile mode. No twitter, no wishlist, no photos on profile, no comments allowed... obviously still worried with what can happen to her because of what she did in the library. But on the other hand, she needs to make money. Thats why, despite everything, she still sells videos of her old library shows - not listed on profile just in case... But without doing live hardcore stuff in a public library she struggles to get good tips like before.

Shes hot, cute and naughty. But seems stuck on the library thing, without ideas on how to make money. She holds countdowns but doesn't really put much effort to get people to tip and often seems to be multitasking with PMs, texting, or something else that shows lack of attention.

• She might be still around. MFC profile says she logged in recently, though not on cam. And her camscore keeps getting updated. She might be selling videos or skype shows. Either way she's probably getting tips. And there is her amazon wishlist. She keeps adding stuff and someone keeps buying stuff off her list.