Brunette Deea with Tattoo, camming since 2011

She is a camgirl since 2011, and works under 13 different nicknames on 3 different camsites

Name Deea
Age 34 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/1807

Comments

• Normally, when in private on LiveJasmin, she is in free chat on MyFreeCams to collect extra tokens. This does not interfere with her performance in private. Meaning, she will give attention to who took her in private on LJ and not to members in free chat on MFC. She usually goes away on MFC if nobody is tipping or if the private on LJ gets too explicit (pussy show) or too hardcore (masturbation).

• Does she ever gets to masturbate? I've watched private/member chats on LiveJasmin and she teases a lot, dances in thong. But to get her to take off the thong seems impossible. She really has a nice ass and her pussy looks amazing.

• This woman is smokin hot... Love her private shows.What i would give to be her toy on mfc. Always seems to have some new sexy outfit too. Love tall women but at 5' 71/2" barefoot, the heels are needed to keep the "Amazon" status.

• AWESOME Girl!! anyone have a video or something about this woman i have some videos from public in MFC

• Yes, she does masturbate. But no "on demand". With her nudity is more common than masturbation. True that she takes advantage whenever she can and may do not much if you don't remind her to get naked, and masturbation only comes long after. But she does it.

By the way, she got new tits.

• nice scars, im sure the old tits were perfectly fine

• she is slow and seem to pay attention to other things while in private. not the kind of behavior you would expect from a $5/min model. boobs job went all wrong on the nipples.

• I can't believe to now she is just active on Livejasmin and on Myfreecams. :O

Any idea?