Discussion about LilyBell, camming since 2006

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2006 to 2015, and worked under 6 different nicknames on 3 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Long time CWH softcore model and pro goldigger. She has recently joined MFC and is still trying to decide what will be her "mood" there. Meaning, she first wants to know if she can make money without getting naked. If she make good money with the glamour thing, she will set a rule: "no nudity". If the things get though and she can't make money, she will push herself to some nudity. But she will push just enough to make money. If she gets huge tips for topless, she will never be fully naked. If she gets huge tips for softcore nude shows, she will never masturbate... you get the idea, right? If she gets a sugar daddy IRL to pay her expenses, she won't even bother to come online.

• Seriously guy you have no idea what you are talking about. I know this comment is from a year ago, but Lily is one of the nicest models on MFC. She is down to earth and genuine models on the site. I can tell you in the last 6 months that I been a "fan" of hers she has never disappointed and have gone out of her way to accommodating to members who tip. I say you should check her out before you take stake in the above comment. IMO

• If i would have to describe her in one word it would be AWESOME. Have been fan of hers for years. What I like about her she is always fun to talk with, have a great sense of humor, witty, really enjoy her company. Has the power to be naughty and nice&sweet. Don't ask to do things, that would make her uncomfortable Threat her with respect and kindness and you will have a great experience.

• always funny to see white knights defend their princess