Discussion about Kylee Nash

Name: Kylee Nash

She works under 8 different nicknames on 9 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• kylee is a great person a classy lady top of the list 2nd to none roozster loves u bb

• She doesn't chat for chat's sake (and she states this in her profile), she's in there to make you happy in private. Don't tip expecting anything (unless you just want to), save it for privates.

Also, watch out on Streamate, she sometimes is listed as online, and you can only join her private show, but it's prerecorded. Make sure you see her in free chat first. Or go to MFC, where it's always her.

• Models who offer "members chat" on their own websites can integrate it with Streamate and broadcast on both places at same time. When this happens, the model appears as "in private" on Streamate. Maybe this is the case here. Kylee Nash has members chat on her site and she also works on Streamate.

• i caught her streaming pre-recorded video's in groupshows on myfreecams.

I hopped in one of her groupshows, and after 2 minutes she closed it while there were still 4 guys in the room. When a few minutes later, another group started , i went in and saw all the groupshow, and again she closed it herself, and the ending looked like the ending of the first.

Detective me decided to jump in a third one, and oh yes, exactly the same !

I wrote it in her free page, and she just logged off. Wrote complaint to mfc, but they dont do anything. Guess they make too much money from her.

• She sexy

• She sexy