Discussion about MarisaStar

MarisaStar topless in bed

MarisaStar is a camgirl from Russia who worked for five years between 2010 and 2015, on Cams.com, LiveJasmin, MyFreeCams, and other camsites.

She was known for her petite body and big natural tits.

Name Marisa
Age 36 years old
Country Russian Federation
CWSW page /models/2067

Comments

• Plastic girl, lame doing everything... pvt its a waste of time and money.

• Hello Gourmet, its me, Marisa) I casually came here and saw this comment..

I think if you too stupid and only think about how to save you cents , you can visit simple girls, Marisa for more inteliigent men! Its shame for u like for man write all this, its really very low for man to be so petty person. Im very friendly person and i do perfect show, that s why im always is one of the most popular models on sites, and every man is happy after my private. Except for such minority, as you! Which behave, as animals! ... Wish you good luck in next privates! And wish you to be kinder...and u will see, maybe in one day you will find happiness even in real life) and The God will pesent u real sex)

• P.S: Lame it is all about you! Lame, greedy, not educated and angry at everybody person because life wasn't successful and now you hate the whole world.

Listen my words what i have said before...

• hi, since marisa reda this, please come to imlive for a sexy chat :)

• Marisa, please come to cams.com i have been waiting for you.......... why you dont come on anymore?