Discussion about jeniferjesson, camming since 2011

She was a camgirl from 2011 to 2014, and worked under 19 different nicknames on 5 different camsites

Name
Age 35 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/2005

Comments

• I remember when she was trying to "find her audience" on MFC. In other words, she was trying to make money without doing much. She was not doing any public show and she used to take forever to get in group/privates. Meanwhile, on Cams.com, she was performing nude/hardcore shows within a minute for any member. This was on her first weeks on MFC. Now she is performing the same type of show on both sites.

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: As I warned, pictures removed per model's request.</i>

• When you post this kind of picture, it is most likely that the girl wouldn't like. They will be removed if the model request. Just a warn before you post more nude pictures.

• Eyesofjade is not a fake account (I am mentioning this because someone sent a report). This model, currently known as JAMEIA on MFC, has changed her nickname on MFC and someone else got her old nick. I don't even think the girls are related. So, don't need to report this.

• If Hamsaa is not a fake account, she got yet another account. Can't she just settle down and stick with the same account?

• Sometimes things go bad for models. Most of the big Studio here in Bucharest are Mafia owned, bosses are pigs and ask of models to do things they dont necessarily want to do. They put enormous pressure on models to perform with acts or toys, So models move from one Studio to another until they find one they are happy working in. Each time they move it's a new account. My girlfriend was the same 7 different nicks, in the end we started our own Studio. We are only a small Studio and treat our models well. Bucharest has over 2000 video chat studios models move freely from one Studio to another.

• One last thing - I can't see Hamsaa's profile - Im in a restricted country, so Im guessing she is Romanian.