Discussion about Vivi, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2011

Name: Vivi

She is a camgirl since 2011, and works under 14 different nicknames on 8 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Diviynne is the type of girl you want to spent hours with. She is fun. She has a smoking hot body. And she loves to play with you. Sometimes she will even sing for you.

• when she is smiling omg she can light up a room. she is the most wonderful girl i have ever met. when she isnt on i miss her so much. when she is on, i so want to be there with her.

• Vivi is such a lovely, beautiful, and sweet girl. She has the best laugh. A wonderful voice. The most wonderful green eyes. A nice and juicy ass. Plus she is very sexy and flexible. OMG she can suck her own toes and put her feet behind here head. Wow. And dammmmmmmmmmmmmnnnn does she know how to get me excited. She is the only girl I go and see anymore.

• She Says She Makes a Difference, for Now, I am still waiting or, should I say, I am eagerly looking forward to it........... Nevertheless, have to recommend This crazy pretty smart lady to you though, Also check her Friend DreamBabby on MFC ;)

• Vivi is amazing. She is definitely one of a kind. She can be sweet and tough. She can be good and naughty. She can be smart and sexy. Treat her wrong and you will regret it. Treat her right and you will love it. I have been a big fan and good friend of hers since November 2011. And I am so glad that I found her.

• What do I have to say? What don't I have to say. Vivi is beautiful, funny and sexy. Until the tokens run out. She is usually rude and treats members like crap if they don't tip her ridiculous topics of over 15,000 tokens.She gets rude when she drinks and she gets mad because I tip her studio cam mates and not her. Even when I tip a lot she not give thanx. She's even worse when shes drunk. My advice get what you can because she is charming but will use you and take your tokens with false promises like her raffle that nobody won. Her charms goes away as soon as your tokens finish. She is nothing more than a rotten person in a pretty pacakge. Enjoy at your risk.

• her account on MFC has been reported as closed but isn't actualyclosed. just can't be reached or it is in workship but she is still working there.

• her account on MFC has been reported as closed but isn't actualyclosed. just can't be reached or it is in workship but she is still working there.

• her nickname on MFC is now Katy_Perrvy

• She is a scammer guy, she takes your money and gives you excuses after excuses, I would need a much bigger comment to site them because she is such a stupid liar, stay away from this one!