Discussion about MeltingJulia, at MyFreeCams

Julia, aka MeltingJulia, is a Ukrainian camgirl who has been camming since 2019.

Name Julia
Age 38 years old
Country Ukraine
CWSW page /models/8265910
Tagged:

Comments

• Julia claims to be a Teacher from Ukraine. Definately could be the 35yo that she claims on MyfreeCams. I have never seen anyone in her room interacting with her. Her privates are few and far between so I am not sure why she is online. Still, I would like to take her private someday to test what she brings as mid30s women are my Favourite

• I don't know MeltingJulia. But I think I can give you a little help.
    She has many accounts on multiple camsites. Thirteen different names on ten camsites, to be precise. So, I created a CWSW page for her. On each site, she has a different country and different age. But she is between 35-38. Most of her accounts are abandoned or closed. From what I could gather, she tends to create new accounts from time to time. Currently, she is active on:
    • MyFreeCams as MeltingJulia
    • BongaCams as YourArealgirl
    • StripChat as Yourrealgirl
    • XLoveCam as YourRealGirl
    • Chaturbate as yourarealgirl
    She has an active account on CamSoda as arealgirl, but I can't see the last time she was online there.
    Indeed, she has almost no private chats on MyFreeCams. Honestly, privates happen now a lot less often on MyFreeCams than it used to happen. But on XLoveCam and StripChat, she is a lot busier.
    You said you would like to have a private chat with her. If price is the reason you haven't had one yet, then try XLoveCam. MyFreeCams has a fixed price of ~$6 per minute, and on XLoveCam she is charging €0.99/minute. Though, I would suggest going for an exclusive private chat. That costs more, €1.29/minute, but you may get a better experience. Unless you just want to chat. In this case, a regular private chat may be enough.
    Mind reading the comments on her XLoveCam profile, though. Those comments are from members who had a private chat with her. Sixty percent rated her 1 star. But take that with a pinch of salt.
    You also have BongaCams, StripChat, and Chaturbate as options. I don't know how much she charges there. On StripChat, she is quite active and has more private chats than on MyFreeCams. Her stats on Chaturbate are not updating. I need to figure out why.
    Since there is now a CWSW page for her, I moved this discussion to the CWSW category.