Found a cool new site Joystick.tv

edited February 14 in General
Just stumbled upon Joystick.tv and I like it. I am a gamer so that may be why. These are girls I haven't seen anywhere else except one from the old Plexstorm. Doesn't look like they have privates so it's all tipping. If you like gamer girls or amatuerish chicks it's cool.
Tagged:

Comments

• Even though your message looks like spam, I will allow this thread. But I will remove the clickable link.
    Anyone who is curious about this site, don't waste your time. It is an empty twitch clone. It had eight streamers when I checked. Some looked like regular camgirls (probably trying very small sites to avoid market saturation), and others looked like camgirls pretending to be gamers to aim at the gaming market. I can find better options in the gamer niche and have a better experience on Chaturbate, MyFreeCams, or StripChat, to name a few.
    The site allows streamers to use a chatbot that can look like a regular user and say things in the chat room to encourage more interactions. This is laughable. Camsites stopped doing this over 10 years ago.
    I can't compare them to any camsite, not even the worst. I can't even consider them a serious camsite. It looks like an experimental/hobby kind of thing that someone put together. But it is far from being a polished product.