Discussion about Claes Cummings, camming since 2011

Name: Claes Cummings

She was a camgirl from 2011 to 2018, and worked under 19 different nicknames on 11 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• HEY LOVLIES! CLAES CUMMINGS HERE!

Love Working For All These Sites, I hope Everyone! will stop by and say Hi! and possibly contribute to my cum show countdowns on MFC, Cams.com and CamGoals.com. CamGoals is currently in beta that's why it's not available to be put on the list of sites where I work but sign up and get 10 free tokens. Worth One Flash (your choice)/A Round Of Name That Thing (win and 20 tokens are taken off of the countdown and you get a 30 second ass flash!) Can't wait to get to know you better!!!

• So What Can I Say?!

I'm a cam hopper! Unfortunately being broke all the freakin' time keeps me on the move cam site to cam site looking for the busiest one at the moment. So if you see me online on your favorite cam site I suggest you get your butt in my room and keep me there, 'cus if no one's talking... I'm outta there. Girls gotta pay her bills! right? I promise though once I'm out of this huge financial hole I dug myself I'll settle it down and stick to one cam site per day. But right now I'm a Cam-Whore on a Mission! A mission to get myself out of debt! And if you help me with that, I promise I'll spoil you as much as you spoil me!

• I keep getting reports on her LJ's accounts... The accounts are NOT closed. The profiles must be unavailable to be considered closed.

• I closed the accounts they shouldn't be accessible, when I click on them my profiles do not appear.

• Here are some pics

• Some New(er) Pics For My Fantastic Fans :)

• New Pics For My Pervs!