Discussion about Gvena, a Brunette camgirl

Name:

She works under 5 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• amazing dancer and amazing to pvt..uses toys too.

definitely must have her reviewed :)

sweet sweet all over..don't miss her shows

• has she left cam world?

don't see her much online..

• funguyuk,

About two months ago she told me that she was closing all her accounts and quiting this job. Because of that, she asked me to remove her face from that picture. Which I did, as you can see. The picture you see now was actually chosen by her.

When she said that, I checked her accounts. Indeed, her accounts on LiveJasmin and AdultWork got closed. But then, on that same day, she got online on MyFreeCams to do a nude show in free chat. I said "I thought you were leaving" She said: "Eventually". Yes, eventually all the girls will quit this, don't they? Anyway... she kept coming online on MFC for the next weeks, always willing to do public shows. Contrary what she said.

Now that you asked, I went check her profile. She changed her name again (to Gwennna) and according to MFC, she was last online on May 17. So I can say that she might be still working.

By the way... for some reason, I can't access her profile. I think she blocked me. Maybe to prevent me from keep tracking her nicknames.

• thanks for info MyCamgirl..

looks like people from UK aren't able to access her profile too.

• I think she has finally quit, which according to mycamgirl, she promised to do almost 1 year ago. Too bad... I was hoping she could fulfill another promise, of playing together with her friend burninghoneykiss, who was also living in UK with her. I only saw them together once, but they didn't do anything. That day Gvena promised they would play together another day, but they never did.