Discussion About Russian Camgirl VeronicaLeal/JaneWilId

VeronicaLeal, also known as JaneWilId, is a Russian camgirl working since 2021 on LiveJasmin, Chaturbate, and Flirt 4 Free. For a short period in 2021, she performed softcore lesbian shows with another Russian camgirl on Chaturbate.

Name VeronicaLeal
Age 25 years old
Country Russian Federation
Model page/models/8114936

Comments

• Very nice girl. I love her face and body. But she stopped coming online a month ago, and all her accounts are gone. Does anyone know what happened? It is strange because she used to drop some messages before going off for too long.

• @Somzz I moved this discussion to CWSW category because she has had accounts on multiple cam sites.
  • She returned under a new name: JanieWildy. She says she quit the studio; that's why the new account. But I don't think so. The room is perfectly decorated like a studio. Only studios and veteran camgirls do that. Most girls don't understand why they must invest in decorating their rooms. They only do the bare minimum to get their accounts approved by LiveJasmin, but after that, they don't improve or even organize the room anymore.