Chaturbate studio accounts with multiple girls

edited December 2023 in Chaturbate
I am curious. How is this possible? How can multiple models use the same account?

Answers

• Usually only happens with studios. If a model quits and isn't coming back. They will simply remove their photos and info and use the followers for a new model.
  • Yes, @Scam_Models is right. Though I never thought about the followers. Smart way for a new girl to appear in the feed of a bunch of members and potentially get more traffic in her first days.
    I don't know Chaturbate's dashboard. But I guess there is an option for studios to submit multiple document IDs for each girl they put to work there.

• Unless of course you mean, multiple models continuously using one account. Chaturbate simply requires all account participants to submit ID to verify they are of legal age. There is no limit as far as I know. Even LiveJasmin which used to be extremely strict now allows group shows, one of which is GCMansion.
  • Unless of course you mean, multiple models continuously using one account.

I think that is what he means. They do that so the account can run 24/7 like a tv channel. It is a strategy. I think it is a silly and weak strategy, but it is a strategy. Each girl is like a tv show. In case a girl goes viral, the traffic goes to the channel, not the girl because if people google the girl's name, it will lead to the "tv channel". The channel may or may not be streaming that girl. But it will be streaming a girl. So they never waste any traffic landing on the "tv channel".