Discussion about Samia Zed, camming since 2017

She is a camgirl since 2017, and works under 3 different nicknames on 2 different camsites

Name Samia Zed
Country Romania
Model page/models/19559

Comments

• edited December 2023

I don't understand. This girl did what many girls fail to do. Quit when planned. She told me she was going to work for a maximum of two years and then quit. And she did it. Before the two years limit.

Said she had plans for her life, and camming forever wasn't part of these plans.

But then... after 4 years, she was back. For what? For a month or so. Why? Makes no sense. She ruined a perfect story.

And she made a huge mistake. She went for a breast reduction and turned her huge natural tits into a kinda ok size. Her huge tits were the best of her. In fact, despite having nice pussy with interesting pussy lips, SamiaZed's big tits were the only reason I went in private chat with her. I get the health side of this. But still. She disappeared exactly when she had big tits. That was the moment she should be online and milk (no pun intended) money from her tits.

• I think you didn't know she was on StripChat too. Indeed, she disappeared from LJ after a month, but later she started streaming on StripChat. She was active there for about four months after leaving LJ. But now she is currently offline for 5 months. Very random.