Stephaniealisia on imlive

edited October 2023 in ImLive

So, over a year ago she invited me from imlive to Skype and we had a session.

After that she got mad at me and said it's the worst session she had... I think cus I asked her to slap her face.

Was really surprised by her response, she seemed to be enjoying herself. She then blocked me on imlive and Skype.

She unblocked me and today she apologised, saying she had emotional problems and went to therapy.

She then invited me to PayPal and Skype again. I took her up on it and she blocked me after.

Just FYI for you guys.

I guess I should have used PayPal for goods and services instead of for friends and family?

Comments

• edited October 2023
    There is a lot to unwrap here. First...
    I guess I should have used PayPal for goods and services instead of for friends and family?

Choosing "good and services" would be pointless. From what I understand, you would need to go through many hops with PayPal support to explain what services you paid for. If you mention "cam show" or anything remotely similar to adult entertainment, they will not refund you and will probably shut down your account. If you pretend it was something else, then you would have trouble proving your claims.

If she specifically asked you to choose "friends and family", that is a red flag. It can be that she was trying to avoid the small fee PP charges on business transactions. But it can also be that she was trying to remove the "customer protection" from the equation.

The solution? You should have paid for a private chat on ImLive. Going on Skype or whatever is risky. I was never scammed, but I had situations when the girl took weeks to show up on Skype. Always use the camsite.

I also had my Skype account terminated because I used it to watch a nude video call. So, there is this risk, too. Yeah, Skype watches video calls. They are owned by Microsoft, which has investments in OpenAI. I wouldn't be surprised if they are using video calls to train bots and also to flag nude video calls.

She unblocked me and today she apologised, saying she had emotional problems and went to therapy.
    She then invited me to PayPal and Skype again. I took her up on it and she blocked me after.

People tend to assume that all girls are normal. But there are a lot of unstable girls on these sites. It is either due to the stress this job brings or because the girl was like that before.

I can't guess what is in her mind. But she seems unstable and makes decisions without thinking clearly. Either that or she really didn't like the first private chat she had with you and decided to punish you by stealing from you.