Discussion about JuliRay, at LiveJasmin

edited October 2023 in LiveJasmin

JuliRay in bed wearing underwear

Discussion about Russian camgirl JuliRay from LiveJasmin. As of the time this discussion was created, Juli had only worked on LiveJasmin.

Name JuliRay
Age 24 years old
Country Russian Federation
Model page /stats/LiveJasmin/JuliRay

Comments

• edited September 2023

I subscribed to her premium stories because she had nice pictures in free. But then she stopped posting. I asked her if she was going to update soon, she said yes. Then she took 2 weeks to post just one nonnude picture. By then my subscription had already expired.

I couldn't catch her online easily. She used to come online at random hours for 10 minutes or so. I asked if she could sell me a custom video. She said yes but didn't say how much for the video. I dropped her another message, but she stopped replying. Then she stopped coming online.

She was so unreliable. No schedule, always on the phone or chatting with a friend. Never paid much attention to the chat room.

• edited September 2023
    I don't know when you subscribed to her premium, but its showing her last time on LiveJasmin to be October 2022.
  • I subscribed last year. I can't remember when because this type of transaction doesn't show in my history. I was just mentioning how unreliable she is. Maybe for posterity, in case she returns.