Discussion about NicoleSherman, at LiveJasmin

NicoleSherman camming at LiveJasmin.

Name NicoleSherman
Model page/stats/LiveJasmin/NicoleSherman

Comments

• edited September 2023

Lol I think I gave her too strong of a reality check that she quit after our private chat.

According to her, she landed in that studio because she needed a job. But nobody told her how things works and what she was supposed to do exactly. It's the first day, and she gets tons of guys asking her to get naked. That is when she gets an idea of what this is about. Seriously, who the hell goes to a cam studio, gets online on LiveJasmin, and has no idea what this is about?

I mentioned a few things about LiveJasmin, and she was either surprised or shocked.

From the same studio, there is SaraFishers, who also started working a bit clueless but ended up understanding and agreeing to do explicit shows.

• Well, seems she only logged into LiveJasmin once back on July 24th for a whoppin 4 hours, 1 of which was a private which I'm guessing was you and yes, she never came back.
  • Yes, that was me. It was 1 hour, but it could be longer. She was nice to talk to. But she said her shift was over so she had to log out. The studio has the room on rotation and the next girl was ready to start. I hope she was paid for the money she made that day. But I don't think she reached the minimum payout.