Discussion about Vladislava Galagan aka ConstantaBlack and CalypsoBlack

She is a camgirl since 2015, and works under 4 different nicknames on different camsites

Name Vladislava Galagan
Age 27 years old
Country Russian Federation
Model page/models/6353575

Comments

• edited September 2023

I used to talk to some girls from her studio. Jesus, what a toxic place to work. The girls saw each other as enemies even though they never talked or interacted before. Simply because they wanted to be the top models on the studio.

This Vladislava girl joined the studio, and quickly started making decent money. Not as much as other girls. But the problem the other girls had with her was because she was rarely getting naked. Members would stay half hour in private with her chatting and trying to convince her to get naked, and she would play hard, just teasing in 90% of the cases.

That was the issue the other girls had with her. She was making good money without getting naked, while the others had to get naked and masturbate only to have the member spend 10 minutes top in private. It was simply because of that. Pure envy.

Some girls would even talk bad about her to members and other girls. I had two girls spitting out all their frustration and hatred towards her, but they couldn't point out what Vladislava did wrong. Because she did nothing wrong!

Xmasterxkushx
  • Seems like she's become quite successful with her gym life. Claims she makes 5 figures a month or if you're American, 6 figures a year.
    Xmasterxkushx
  • I take it back, she still runs an OnlyFans, which means she probably makes $9,000 a month from that and $1,000 from the gym, lol.
  • How'd you know they were all in the same studio?

Because they were all using the same rooms. This studio had four or five rooms. If you see a different girl in one of these rooms, then you know she is from the same studio.
  • I take it back, she still runs an OnlyFans, which means she probably makes $9,000 a month from that and $1,000 from the gym, lol.
    She turned off the subscribers count so people can't figure out how much she actually makes. But I think OnlyFans manipulates these counts to give the idea that creators are banking there. It is part of their blackhat marketing.
    Of course, she says she makes a lot of money. How to be a celebrity 101, always pump and brag about your earnings. It makes people think you are good at whatever you do because you make a lot of money. Only that most of them don't make the money they claim. I wish they were public companies and had to disclosure earnings every 3 months.
    I was confused by what you said. But then I found out that she offers virtual personal training. My PT used to charge me $650 per month, 4 hours per week. Vladislava is charging $1666 for the same, with 3 months commitment. My PT has a college degree in physical education. She is a bodybuilder who learned from YouTube videos. But I guess she can charge that because she is a "famous bodybuilder who makes 6 figures".