Discussion about Jersey, camming since 2012

Jersey, aka JerseyClique, MissJerseylicious, and many Jersey, is a Russian camgirl who has been working mainly on Streamate since 2012. She is a blonde busty camgirl who works at home. She has been living in the USA for years but still has her Russian accent.

Name Jersey
Age 40 years old
Country Russian Federation
Model page/models/3459

Comments

• hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• She does live in the USA. Her house is 100% a pre-made McMansion. But she ain't American. Just talk to her for 2 seconds to realize that. Her Russian accent is so strong they could use it for a vodka advertising.

Also, she gets frustrated when there is no activity in her room, which happens often. Her reaction is to threat to ban people. Funny she says permanent ban when there is such thing on Streamate. If there is, then it is not working properly because I got "permanent" banned before and I could rejoin the room some minutes later.

Now, this is a decent cougar, probably 10 years older than what she claims. I've seen videos of her from 10 years ago, and she already looked over 30. But she isn't bad, except for the attitude and... The price. She asks the heavy amount of $8 per minute for a private chat. If you want to make it exclusive, that will be almost $15 per minute. Way too much for a 40+ yo botox bimbo.

Like I said, she isn't bad. But she is not worth $8 per minute. She acts like a regular camgirl, gets naked and does the usual masturbation with sex toys in a very robotic way. She gives nothing that justifies paying her $8. Being generous, I think a fair price would be $3. But the few guys that pay $8 for a short private make up for the hundreds of guys that don't take her in private.

• edited September 2023
    You do realize a lot of European and Russian cam models claim to live in the United States. It's just their fantasy, since a lot of them wish they could live there. I checked out here profile and she's probably in her 40s and no, she definitely does NOT live in the U.S. and you are correct, she's a lot like another famous model by the name Sophiejoulia from MFC aka Elena on this site. I don't know this model, but Sophie literally does nothing on MFC but ban people.
  • You do realize a lot of European and Russian cam models claim to live in the United States. It's just their fantasy, since a lot of them wish they could live there. I checked out here profile and she's probably in her 40s and no, she definitely does NOT live in the U.S. and you are correct, she's a lot like another famous model by the name Sophiejoulia from MFC aka Elena on this site. I don't know this model, but Sophie literally does nothing on MFC but ban people.
    Nah, man. She is really living in the USA. Either that or she went through the trouble of tearing apart her whole flat and build it again to look like an American house, including typical American furniture and appliances.
    Here, this is old but you can see what I mean.

No house in Russia looks like this. And you definitively don't find that stove top anywhere in Russia, let alone with that setup with microwave above the stove. She is living in the USA for over a decade.

• edited September 2023
    You do realize a lot of European and Russian cam models claim to live in the United States. It's just their fantasy, since a lot of them wish they could live there. I checked out here profile and she's probably in her 40s and no, she definitely does NOT live in the U.S. and you are correct, she's a lot like another famous model by the name Sophiejoulia from MFC aka Elena on this site. I don't know this model, but Sophie literally does nothing on MFC but ban people.
    Nah, man. She is really living in the USA. Either that or she went through the trouble of tearing apart her whole flat and build it again to look like an American house, including typical American furniture and appliances.
    Here, this is old but you can see what I mean.

No house in Russia looks like this. And you definitively don't find that stove top anywhere in Russia, let alone with that setup with microwave above the stove. She is living in the USA for over a decade.

Well, I've watched recent videos of her and she has a European / Russian air conditioner, so don't know what to tell you. There is the possibility she may live in the UK, but definitely not in the US.