Discussion about Symantha

Name: Symantha

She works under 14 different nicknames on 6 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Are those boobies real? They seem perfectly round and firm. But her nipples seem... I don't know. One points up and other seems to point a little down. She never answers this.

Either way, she is super naughty in private. And the pierced pussy she talks about all the time, is real. She got a piercing right there and she does not take much time in private to start rubbing it. Great show.

• not sure if her boobs are real, but her pussy really is pierced - enjoy

• Here are a couple more

• now they are uploaded

• Hey, good finding on her secretfriends profile. Seems she has been camming longer than I thought. Some old pictures of her on secretfriends reveal that she was not always blonde and that her tits were not as big as they are now.

• annoying - cut his cam all the minute - ZERO

• Her tits are definitely not real. I used to watch her on SecretFriends back in '05 and she had tiny tits. She had them done about 2 or 3 years ago.

• She's a lovely girl but like many others she's way to passive. If you want to sell something you have to display your goods.

• video of her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtoP6D2Olw8

• IT TOO OFTEN CHANGE OF NAME

THIS IS HELL

• Is she working on chaturbate too?

• Her boobs still look splendid, but in private she is a total waste of money. Asks additional money to just start the show on bongacams. Avoid pvts with her at any costs.