Tattoo camgirl Melvina May, camming since 2020

She was a camgirl from 2020 to 2022, and worked under 3 different nicknames on different camsites

Name Melvina May
Age 21 years old
Country Russian Federation
Model page/models/6052407

Comments

• Just a fair warning. Anyone getting messages from her, beware that it is actually the studio. It is obvious from the text, but just in case someone falls for that. She stopped coming online an year ago, but the studio kept her account alive and has been messaging anyone who has had privates with her. Mostly is to spam about other models from that studio. If you ask about her "she" will say that she will start working again soon. That what they told me 10 months ago, and she is still not online.

• One of the reasons I hate LiveJasmin is the 1.5 to 3 credits per message to communicate with models outside of their normal online time. Also the main driving factor behind me communicating with most models I enjoy through their personal social media. Some models have studio social media which is of course free, but it's not them communicating, it's the studio and so it's basically useless. Unless you manage to get the model's personal social media or phone number, you are better off just talking to them when they are working.
  • Off the top of my head, I think LJ is the site that has the most number of extra fees. It costs extra for almost everything. Send messages, cam2cam, two-way audio, add more models to favorites... These are features that are free of charge in most camsites. I never saw any site limiting how many models I can add to my favorites. So basic, and they know it, but they will charge for it anyway. Because, you know... it is basic but you want it, so pay for it. Same for messages.
    By the way, I don't know if this still works like this, but a couple of girls told me that they are only paid for the messages they reply. They didn't know how much time they had to reply, but I suspect that is until the end of the period when LJ calculates how much the model made.

Beercules
  • If model's aren't getting paid a percentage from every message they receive than that's just another reason not to use it. I'm so fucking tired of the shit models have to put up with from both LJ and studios in terms of earning money. While LJ does have some of the best models, LJ and studios definitely make way more than they deserve in terms of their share of the payouts.
    Beercules