Discussion about Leyla, camming since 2021

Name: Leyla

She is a camgirl since 2021, and works under 10 different nicknames on different camsites
Model page

Comments

• yet another greedy central asian whore sharing private shows - take your money elsewhere and dont reward these bitches. she has no tits anyway, looks like a teenage boy when she takes her top off https://media.mycamgirl.net/attachments/TtxU9pUu3lpXHDUL.webp There was an error displaying this embed.

• she keeps making new names. now back as i_am_diva and doing anal now like a true whore

• Girl is still a scammer which is probably why she keeps making new accounts. Watched her today and she was still sharing privates and banning people who called her out on it. I wrote her PM and asked her why she shares shows that are supposed to be privates and she just told me she can do what she likes and to fuck off. And said she already got their money as she has 10 minute minimum so she can share and they still have to pay her even if the realize and leave!!!!!

She also hit a goal for a squirt and milked it for ages to get more tokens before saying she just couldn't manage it today!!

Do not give tokens to this girl. It is just a waste. And it is clearly an operator talking for her, as he often writes when she is busy masturbating and couldnt possibly be typing herself

• Also no need to tip her as she does literally everything for free. For 0 tokens she got naked with lush and buttplug in and rode her dildo. Screenshot attached of her enjoying herself for exactly 0 tokens. So sit and watch her for free if you like her looks, dont have to waste any money on her scamming ass. https://media.mycamgirl.net/attachments/OK7bIaxNjSDuZxHZ.webp There was an error displaying this embed.

• i saw her this morning and yeh she does pretty much free shows if you hang about long enough. she did about an hour while i watched of fucking her pussy with fingers and riding her dildo, and spreading her cheeks wide to show of both her tight holes. she didnt get tipped to start the show, didnt get tipped during the show, just did it all free as she is a whore who loves to show off

• Here ya go, she is online for 2 hours and still on goal #1 0/888 , and sitting naked for almost all of it with lush in her cunt having fun for free. NEVER waste tokens on this whore, you can literally see all for free! https://media.mycamgirl.net/attachments/vgql5d9FG40JbxOG.webp There was an error displaying this embed.

• I made an account here this morning because I felt strongly enough about this model that I had to comment. I saw her take a private on chaturbate and leave her camera open on stripchat. I hopped on to one of my random stripchat accounts and wrote to her to tell her that it was not nice to share a private that someone was paying good money for. When the private ended, instead of reading my message and apologizing, she decided to make a string of personal attacks against me and to compound he situation by lying even more. She tried to claim that the guy in private on chaturbate had asked her to leave the camera open, plausible if it wasnt for the fact I had written to him on chaturbate to let him know she had shared the private, and seen his response, which was very scathing of her - he was not happy at all he had paid for other people to watch a show. Even though she knew she was in the wrong, she still refused to just say 'sorry it was a mistake, it won't happen again' and tried to blame the viewer for not telling her to close the camera , and then proceeded to name calling - all the usual things 'you are a fat old loser living at home who cant get a girlfriend' etc etc etc. Nothing even remotely witty or novel.

So I will join with others here and say to avoid this girl completely, She is a bitch with an atrocious attitude. She could have simply said thanks for letting her know her camera was open, and apologized for it, but instead lied, screamed, and attacked me.