Discussion about ZoeHayess, camming since 2021

Name: Zoe

She is a camgirl since 2021, and works under 12 different nicknames on different camsites
Model page

Comments

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• edited November 2022

[removed]

• So, what we have here...

On February 2022, this whole debate started with PeterPiper111, who uses a VPN to hide his ass. Then there are jeeper, kattensagermjau, bowowow22... how many? Eight different accounts? All using the very same VPN. Some of the accounts even posted comments sharing the exact same IP. Don't tell me the odds...

Let's simplify and call them all PeterPiper111. Well, this lovely user already has a long list of derogative and hateful comments toward models of a certain ethnicity/country. Somehow he has personal information about all these models, and he makes sure he mentions every single piece of personal information while trying to wear multiple masks behind a VPN.

Let me be clear. If the model really did all that she is accused of, then she is in the wrong and should deal with the consequences. No doubt. But like I mentioned in another comment: I don't have the time, and it is not my job to investigate accusations.

But then, there is the fact that one guy created multiple accounts to support his stories. It doesn't look good. In the end, he is alone in this discussion. All the comments are just him using nine different accounts. It is like he is talking to himself. For eight months!

I am closing the discussion for obvious reasons.

This discussion has been closed.