Discussion about Io, camming since 2021

Name: Io

She is a camgirl since 2021, and works under 3 different nicknames on different camsites
Model page

Comments

• This girl is another typical greedy little whore from Kyrgyzstan. She repeatedly takes private shows and refuses to turn off her camera on other sites. It is now a rule on stripchat that you MUST turn your camera off on other sites before accepting any private show but this girl happily takes EXCLUSIVE private shows and still streams them to camsoda. She has been warned many times about this by her viewers and she repeats every time that she would never share a private show, and then 10 minutes later proceeds to share private again! Stay far away from this stupid little whore. Take your tokens to girls who actually respect your money. Proof of her sharing privates attached here. https://media.mycamgirl.net/attachments/68RpTwLL69CwUqSm.webp There was an error displaying this embed.

https://media.mycamgirl.net/attachments/sBrh4dnCrDZclhE3.webp There was an error displaying this embed.
  • I took her private today Sep 28 on camsoda, and I even paid extra for dildo and lush control. A kind member in chat pointed out that her camera was still open on other sites and the private was not actually private. She of course immediately banned this good samaritan, hoping no doubt that I would not see his messages. Unfortunately this was after 30 minutes already but I immediately left the private at this point and will be reporting her behaviour to the site. I heard no tip sounds from other sites so I assumed she really was private with only me. I guess she shared the show I paid for and didnt even get any tokens for her greed, just one very angry customer who will try to make sure everyone knows her behavior. A quick internet search (and the previous comment here) confirm she always works like this. I found a LOT of videos of her so called 'private' shows on many popular sites for camgirl videos. It appears she has absolutely no respect for the customers on any site where she works. As it is now a bannable offence on stripchat for her to share a private show there, I may use a little more money to take her private there and screen capture it to show support staff that she is indeed sharing her private shows. I would advise everyone to take the advice of the last poster, and my advice too, and steer clear of this particular girl. If you have already taken her private, hopefully she wasn't using your real name or talking about anything personal about you during it as it will be all over the internet now for everyone to hear.