Discussion about Lesley, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2020

LesleyFit standing naked and showing her round ass

Lesley is an athletic, muscular camgirl, mainly known for her natural round ass. This Russian girl has been camming since 2020. She started camming for a studio that put her to work on popular camsites such as LiveJasmin, Cams.com, Streamate, and Flirt 4 Free.

Lesley always had a relaxed mood, suggesting that she wouldn't do any explicit cam show. However, with time in private chat, this booty girl will lose herself and perform great shows, reaching very intense and intimate orgasms.

After one year, she left the studio to work on her own at home, where she has been camming since 2021. She decided to use a model name similar to her original name to avoid losing regulars during the transition.

Lesly has a big dildo, but she usually prefers to masturbate with her fingers. She also owns a Lush, which reacts to tips. Despite getting many offers, Lesley refuses to do anal sex on cam. According to her, she tried once with a boyfriend and didn't like it at all, so she never did it again.

Since 2021, she has been camming solely on MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, and StripChat. Usually, Lesly has more private chats on Chaturbate, where she charges $3 per minute but imposes a minimum of 15 minutes. So, a private cam show with LesleyFit on Chaturbate costs at least $45.

Name Lesley
Age 25 years old
Country Russian Federation
CWSW page /models/3911458
LesleyFit standing naked and showing her round assLesleyFit naked in chat room bending over
Miiii3

Comments

• I know tag says no anal. But some models say no to some members and yes to others. Anyone had lucky with that?

• My guess is no, she won't do anal ever. On my second private with her I asked her to see more of her ass. Just see. She was close to cam, bending over. Spreading ass wide open and winking asshole to the cam. I never asked about anal. I was just there enjoying the view and complimenting her amazing ass. Then she stops for a second to comment "thanks but nothing goes inside ass"

• On one hand, I would love to watch her doing anal. But on the other hand, I would hate to see a perfect ass/asshole being destroyed by too much extreme anal action. Even if she would do anal only for special members. Believe me, sooner or later she would have a good spender, nice, polite and all but with secret fetishes that involves anal fisting or something.