Discussion about Lexi, a Blonde camgirl, camming since 2020

LexiShaw face picture with blue eyes

LexiShaw is a blonde Russian camgirl with an impressive booty, amazing big natural tits and sweet pink pussy. She worked for about two years, between 2020 and 2022, with the same name on four different camsites. In 2022, she moved to a new studio but only worked there for a day. After that, she disappeared. LexiShaw cam shows were always too softcore, mainly because Lexi was always shy. She would follow a routine that would make her more comfortable: standing up and getting half-naked (fully naked if requested) and then dancing or lying in bed. She never enjoyed masturbating; that is why masturbation would be just rubbing and spreading pussy in a very shy manner. She would rarely show her body in detail. i.e., zooming on her pussy was uncommon.
Name Lexi Shaw
Age 22 years old
Country Russian Federation
CWSW page /models/4388074

Comments

• Here are some of the toys she lists on her f4f profile: Ball Gag, Butt Plug, Chastity Device, Double-Ended Dildo, Feather, Glass Dildo

Do you know how many of these toys she actually uses? Zero! None of them! She does not even have these toys. It was her studio that put everything on her profile, and then it is the girl who needs to deal with members.

That being said, she does not masturbate. She can, and if she is in good mood she will do it, but she does not enjoy it. As she explained to me, she has no pleasure and sees no point to masturbate.

Hot girl though. Great booty, big natural tits and very nice pussy.

• I found her on Chaturbate. Very strange.

She quit camming, according to other girls from her studio. Then, months later she appeared online on Chaturbate camming in a room that looks a completely different studio. Maybe she moved to another studio? But then, she worked for one day, and then disappeared again.

One day, I got a message from "her" on the old account on Streamate. "She" said she is no longer working online but still could send messages. Then she asks if I miss her ass, and sends a video that I need to pay $10 to watch. From the blurry video preview I can say that is a video from one of the free stories she posted on LiveJasmin.

That is the studio for sure. They must be trying to sell her videos without her knowledge and profit from a model who does not work for them anymore. And they want people to pay $10 for a free video.

• LOL, can't make this shit up. LiveJasmin may look like the creme de la creme of cam sites, however it is definitely one of the most corrupt. They don't pay models very well, taking 50% of their earnings, if not more. Yes, the models who work for studios, specifically Studio 20 are taught to manipulate members, lie to them, procrastinate in privates and so on. While I haven't found too many Russian models that are like this, there are a few cropping up here and there.

It's the Romanian cam models you need to watch out for, but a lot of them will lie about being from Romania because word has been spreading over the years about their shenanigans. These types of models are ruining it for the legitimate models who actually don't mind doing what they are getting paid for.