Discussion about Evanna, camming since 2010

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2010 to 2015, and worked under 14 different nicknames on 10 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• she works at firlt4free sometimes, but I cannot remember her nickname there

• she is misseva @ camplace.com - i guess this is a new site

• Talea, as she is currently called on her main camming site MFC, is truly one of the best looking women on any cam site. Talea mostly sits quietly in public chat and waits for private sessions. At times she's engaging in the chat messaging, never speaking, but she actually has a pretty good sense of humor. In private session you can expect that she will get down to business and fast. She's never been one to do dances, instead she gets nude and faps away.

• One of the most attractive women you will see on any cam site. She has a good sense of humor but watch out, she is a Scorpio who will sting you with her words if you are not cautious with yours...

• There is Talea and then there are other MFC models. She makes all the Ginnys, Jalyns and another top earners look very average comparing to her.

• noticed this girl today on MFC..very very beautiful but no topic, no indication on her profile what she does..is she non-nude or full service..? Usually I would ask the model but its always hard when you have no idea what they do in private shows... their usual response is always.."Take me private and find out!" and then you sound like a cheap ass for asking..

it looks like she only accepts true privates as well.. very mysterious and keen to know more. Has anyone taken her private before? is she real or fake or a scammer or a genuinely sexual freak? any info is appreciated.