Discussion about Ashley, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2009

Name: Ashley

She was a camgirl from 2009 to 2013, and worked under 4 different nicknames on 3 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• That is very sexy couple! Great show in their room , the hottest pvts!

• So amazing girl!!!!! OMG ! I in love to her...

• I love those feet ....)

• She was one of the winners of the Christmas costumes on streamray

• Those costumes

• This is such a cute petite girl

• This is an unusual girl she used a lot of different sexual costumes. I visited her room and was surprised how often she changes that !

• ok, a few things...

she is kinky and fucks like a maniac, non-stop.

naturally the guy can't be hard all the time. unless you get them in the first hours of the day, they will fake the penetration because his cock isn't hard enough to do the job.

i don't think she is from sweden. she is probably from russia.

she used to be blonde.

she has been worked for years. she isn't 19 yo anymore.

she lost a lot of weight. i am not saying she was fat. but now she is really skinny. check the pics to see the difference.

• It really was very hot and interesting!!! I see these guys love their job... I am sure will be back to them!

• Just found them here, on MCG. Looks interesting. I' should go to check!

• These guys were good!

• Best girl! 100% hot!

• its perfect girl! always sexy and hot! love u!

• best best best best best .... 1 million best

• Whoever is trying to edit the model's info to add her age, please stop it unless you have her birthday. I won't accept "19 years" as age for two reasons:

- The age is calculated based on model's birthday. I can't and I won't write "19 years".

- I have on my records that she has been camming, at least, since December 2009. She can't be 19 years old after working for at least 2 years in this business. Did she start when she was 17? I don't think so...

• they're doing just a great show! love it!)

• U are amazing! very hot girl! best show!

• U are amazing! hot girl! best show!

• 1 - To whoever is sending fake votes. Be my guest. The way the ratings are calculated, you will need to send like 100k fake votes to actually put her on the top list. You have sent... hmm... 0.003%. And you are not really helping her because she got 600+ votes now and is rated 1.81 out of 5. With so many votes and a low rating, people will think she isn't a good model.

2 - The fake votes for her tags have been removed.

3 - I got a complaint about two tags. If you don't agree with a tag, say "no, way". If you agree, say "oh, yeah". If you don't know the model, go check her room before rating a tag. This pretty much explains why I won't remove the tags.

4 - The model has requested me to remove her naked pictures. She seems to be ok with non-nude pictures. So, don't post naked pictures of her, please.