Discussion about Eli Se Brook, camming since 2018

Name: Eli Se Brook

She is a camgirl since 2018, and works under 5 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Really slow to do anything in private, also a real bitch

• took me 20 minutes just to see some tits, she isn't very friendly and and that's a big turn off

she is one of those that tries to get the most of the money for doing nothing

i am pretty sure she was never naked, why would she if idiots like me give her money for nothing

• WOW... myname, from the description you gave, it sounds a lot like a Romanian Model that has had her account removed from here 3 time. Different girl from the picture. Does not look like a fox or a bear, but sure sounds like it.

Good luck finding a decent girl on any of the sites. Remember, they are here and trained to take your money as fast as possible without giving you as little as possible. Or nothing at all.

• oh look the guy spamming about H Bear is back

you have a mental problem dude

seek a medical solution

• Obviously the same guy spamming about AngieZ and Harlee3...it's so pathetic to constantly post shit!

• she doesn't try to be subtle at all, you just have to wait until she gets enough money. literally she won't budge unless she is happy with the money. if you try to have another private with her you will have to do all over again. then when she finally does something she gets distracted talking and laughing with someone who is in her room but off camera. she just doesn't give a fuck